OFCC ok? Eldar Corsairs

Torg

OK - After reading all the todo about the new Eldar Codex - and "broken / cheese…etc." I have been thinking I may just do my long waiting project for Eldar Corsairs.  How do folks feel about this list for the OFCC team event.  (Rather than an update to my Wraithwall list from last years OFCC). Sticking to the fluff and pretty much feel of the corsairs in the IA list.

This is a rough quickly compiled version of the AB list… for review.  Trying to stick to it being a fluffy - deep striking quick attack list - glass hammer.  Not made to capture and hold - rather more for quick strikes.  As with my typical army - the list is for fun and for the theme.  Most of the army will deep strike - and pour out lots of pulse fire.  Flyers lend a hand with air support.  The Nightwing to hunt flyers as job #1 - then tanks.  The Bomber will try to work on troops and supporting the main assault.  I'm not sure as to the specific weapon load outs at this point.  But this is stuff I have been collecting - and is kinda waiting to be painted.  

THOUGHTS?  my main concern - is this acceptable (opinions) for OFCC? … given the current flux in eldar power levels - I'm not sure lol.

2000 Pts - IA: Eldar Corsairs (IA11) Roster

Combined Arms Detachment ( 1998 pts )

-HQ-
   (1) Corsair Void Dreamer, Neural Shredder; Witchblade; Rune Armour; Gyrinx; Spirit Stones;  Soul Scry ;  Spiritshield ;  Withering Radiance ; Fleet; Independent Character; Psyker (Mastery Level 2)

(1) Corsair Prince, Void Sabre; Shuriken Catapult; Plasma Grenades; Haywire Grenades; Forceshield; Fleet; Independent Character; Sky Raiders; Void Strike; (Warlord)
      (4) Corsair Blade Sworn Retinue (Infantry; Power Weapon; Shuriken Catapult; Plasma Grenades; Fleet)
         1 Corsair Falcon (Pulse Laser; Scatter Laser; TL Shuriken Catapults; Spirit Stones; Jink)

-TROOP-
 (x2)  (6) Eldar Corsair Squad, Shuriken Catapult x4; Fusion Gun x1; Eldar Missile Launcher x1; Close Combat Weapon; Plasma Grenades; Fleet
            1 Corsair Falcon, Pulse Laser; Scatter Laser; TL Shuriken Catapults; Jink

Corsair Wasp Assault Walker Squadron, Wasp Jump Jets; Deep Strike
      x3 Corsair Wasp (Scatter Laser x2; Spirit Stones)

-FAST-  
  Hornet Squadron, Pulse Laser; Star Engines; Acute Senses; Jink; Scout; Skimmer Assault
     x3 Hornets 

(1) Nightwing Interceptor, (Vehicle (Flyer); Bright Lance x2; Shuriken Cannon x2; Agile; Shrouded; Vector Dancer; Deep Strike; Skyfire; Supersonic)

-HEAVY- 
 (1) Phoenix Bomber, (Vehicle (Flyer); Shuriken Cannon with AA Mount x2; Nightfire Missile Launcher x2; Pulse Laser; Vector Dancer; Deep Strike; Shrouded; Skyfire; Strafing Run; Supersonic)

(1) Warp Hunter, (Vehicle (Skimmer, Tank, Fast); TL Shuriken Catapults; D-Flail; Jink)

• Like 1

I would have to have the HOG review the rule as published questions - stick with how the stats are in IA:11 or depending on each question - pull the new stats / rules?  not sure how that was handled before.  My guess - it would be stats and rules as they are written in the IA:11 book or most current for the specific units in question.  So - warp hunter as in IA:11 or in APOC book?  not sure.

-d

I would have to have the HOG review the rule as published questions - stick with how the stats are in IA:11 or depending on each question - pull the new stats / rules?  not sure how that was handled before.  My guess - it would be stats and rules as they are written in the IA:11 book or most current for the specific units in question.  So - warp hunter as in IA:11 or in APOC book?  not sure.

-d

Which book is newer? 

Also, in IA: 11, the stats are written out so I imagine you'd go with that version of d

I will have to look at each tank/flyer/ unit to verify - but I think that the warp hunter and flyers may be updated in a newer book (new-ish) (aeronautic book or Apoc book) lol.  Although I did you Army Builder to put the list together - not sure what they are using for the stats either.  But it is the latest build within AB.

-d

hmmm FW lists were allowed I thought last year…  Now I have to read the rules again lol  (dang memory)

-but this corsair list is way better than the wraith list I took last year (if under the new Eldar codex) lol

-d

:: EDIT :: yes FW is allowed - just reread the rules… not sure if the like like I built it is allowed lol… but FW lists on principle are allowed.

-d