How much is too much D

so a bigger D is less threatening than mulitple D?

That's what I think anyway.

Though I'll admit, I've never been on the receiving end of the D, so I can't say for sure how scary it is.

10 D blowing their load on a single unit is only marginally more frightening than 5. Really I don't know that you can get more than 20 wounds in a single unit (10 paladins?). And for 3 wound models, 9 wounds total (Leman  Russ squadron?)? You could do 3 carnifexes as well I spose.

Anyways, the real short and sweet is this. 10 D to the front is easier to manage, than 5 to the front and 5 to the rear.

As for Destroyer weapons.... you can follow a simliar rule.

• Like 1

It's a shame really. With all the aspect buffs this would have been a good (albeit very strong) codex. Without the inclusion of the ~100pt undercosted WK and scatterlaser spam of course. That just takes it much too far. Possibly the double D reroll jink flyer too.

To the OP: By current ITC rules it's 0-1 LoW anyway so most events will see 1 WK. Or none, since some events still ban them outright. Though I expect those will be fewer and fewer. Dsythes are amazing, spamming them will probably not earn you friends in this environment.

However, I will never refuse to play someone with a competitive tournament-style army. So you can add me to the "will play you" list. Even if you did duck me before LVO we will play one day! *Shakes fist menacingly...*

• Like 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.