OFCC 2015 Fantasy Team Event CHALLENGE to the 40k Team Event.

Sylvos

The OFCC Fantasy event this year is going to be wicked awesome.

Do you know why?

Two words:

John Kersey

Two more words:

Battle Standards

Don't you want the 40k Team event to also be this wicked awesome?  

This is the proverbial gauntlet being hefted then smashed across thy face in the act of both dominance and challenge.

The Fantasy Team Event will take pride in having their clubs represented by Battle Standards during the event.  Yes, they will have wicked awesome flags with to represent their clubs.

Now let me ask you this....

How awesome would it be to have all the clubs at OFCC represented by their own Battle Standards?  I know the 40k side is full of crazy hobby folk, this creativity can't be limited to the Fantasy side can it?

So the Fantasy side challenges the 40k side to show them up, create and parade your club's Battle Standards down the center isle before the events kick off on July 18th.  

After all, this IS a club challenge.  Shouldn't your club have a Battle Standard that gets hoisted above everyone when you win OFCC?

Anyone can bring their army to a Warhammer event and play five games but how many bring their army AND a symbol of their club's dominance?  

I mean like...if 40k clubs aren't scared and stuff.

• Like 2

What about clubs that are competing in both? Also I have always hated flags/standards part of the reason I play 40k instead of fantasy. That and vision arcs and mobs of greenskins...

Well... You can ride on the coat-tails of your more glorious square-based brethren, or you can nut-up and represent like a real hamster.

• Like 1

doUw3uo.gif

How 'bout instead of that I just bring a chart showing 40k sales compared to Fantasy sales?  Or maybe just a big sign that says SORRY YOUR GAME GOT BLOWN UP CAUSE NO ONE CARES.  

Not sure how that pertains to your clubs inability to be awesome and bring a Battle Standard to OFCC....

• 1 month later...