Annihilation 3: Total Annihilation

AgentP

• 2 weeks later...

Show up!

Thanks man, I do appreciate it but I was exhausted and unprepared.  I would have gone and gotten walloped something fierce probably.  Lol.

But I really want to make your event next time.  Ordo used to have a running calendar of events which was pretty cool.  Not so much anymore.  It was super nice though for planning mine and going to others.  Now I gotta race all over Facebook and other places to track them all down.

Have an awesome day of gaming, AgentP.

Yeah, really appreciated you running things. Guardian is always a great venue and it was a good crowd of folks (even if a bit small) that showed up. Seeing several faces entirely new to the tournament scene was especially nice; with any luck we'll be seeing some of them again at the next one as well as a few more faces.

All you chumps what dropped out missed some really good sausage and sauerkraut as well as cake, cookies, chili, and more.

• Like 1

Come on guys! No one has said anything about how it went as far as who won, and what lists were played or anything. Get on the ball here!

We all won!

I won Best General with 3 wins. I played Shaylynn's GK (with Skyhammer), Chad's DE/Eldar with Wraithknight and Ben's White Scars with Hunter's Eye and Grav Cents. :)

We had a couple guys come in from Boise! That was pretty awesome. I believe Jeff? from Boise won Best Army. I forgot Best Sports. Bronson won Best Food.

• Like 2