DZC question

myleftnut

Each deck had just a handful of cards updated. I just updated the language on my original cards based on the download.

There are new versions of the cards printed, but I'm not sure if you can tell by looking at them.

The game itself is brilliant and I encourage you to give it a go. I'm actually on the official demo team for Hawk Wargames if you'd like to setup a time for a learning game.

• 1 month later...

I am also getting into the game, played a little bit a year ago, and just got in a good start game with Scmitty.  Let me know if you want a game, I live in Milwaukie and can get to nearly any where, but find Guardian Games is a good central location.

Schmitty is a great person to learn from and it was a super fun game, highly recommend taking him up on the offer of a learning game.

To answer your question they only updated 4 of the 40 cards, and it is typically a pretty small change, wording wise, that could easily be sharpied on the v1.0 cards.  Like Shmitty said, that is what I am doing on my UCM v1.0 cards.

Kevin