Blood Angels: Which Chapter?

I'm not playing BA because I'm tired of playing a crappy army. I know they can win, but they don't very often. They have great fluff, cool HQs and tons of people love them- but they don't fulfill on what I want from an army- currently. They are still space marines- which makes them good. They just aren't very good stand alone.

That and Admech.

I'm not playing BA because I'm tired of playing a crappy army. I know they can win, but they don't very often. They have great fluff, cool HQs and tons of people love them- but they don't fulfill on what I want from an army- currently. They are still space marines- which makes them good. They just aren't very good stand alone.

That and Admech.

I did get a peak at the BA codex. No new toys, nothing that really stands out, and sheer lack of solutions to common 7th enemies (like initiative 4 super heavies with D melee weapons).

They'd make good allies, and could be enjoyable with minor-heavy FW inclusions.

Fluff-wise, I like them better than Ultramarines, but that's it. Not a huge fan of BA or their primarch.

They do look nice on the table. Love the red, white, black and gold, huge fan of those colors from my Exorcists and Inquisition days.