Enough about Signar! Are you ready for OFCC madness?

Rather then obsessing about GW's lack of communication, I'm spending my efforts on the tangible.

I've nearly finished the last model I need for OFCC, and all I have left is One movement tray, and to finish my half complete display board.

I'm genuinely looking forward to a weekend of gaming, drinking, and glory (or making a fool of myself depending on how the drinking goes)

I think the ask a ninja guy said it best when he said

"I look forward to killing you soon!"

• Like 3

silly elves.  im disappointed i havent seen a comical wood elf theme... i pondered doing one for a while.  my #1 i wish id see: trees rolling up hippies and smoking them.  charlie the unicorn missing a few organs.  skater bros as wild riders.  little crying girls on carousel as sisters.  seems pretty legit, amirite? :wink:

• Like 1

silly elves. im disappointed i havent seen a comical wood elf theme... i pondered doing one for a while. my #1 i wish id see: trees rolling up hippies and smoking them. charlie the unicorn missing a few organs. skater bros as wild riders. little crying girls on carousel as sisters. seems pretty legit, amirite? :wink:

Sinewgrab has a pigmy wood elf army actually gorillas for tree kin.
  • Like 1