2015 Fall Ordo Bowl League

savion47

Coaches, if you could let me know the Team Name you will be playing in the Fall League I would be appreciative. Some coaches have multiple teams created and I need to know which you are playing this fall.

**Edit**

I updated the first post with all the teams I have for coaches. Please check to see if I am correct and if I do not have a team for you please get it created asap.

'sigh' i only have 7 models and definitely not enough for 1k unless people just want to punish me every game... guess ill have to wait until i can snag up some more guys and stay on the sidelines until next season.  grrrr stupid me.  i would like to be a cheerleader every now and then cause i do want to learn the rules and tactics.  game i really want to play(football and warhammer fanatic, so it makes sense!)

'sigh' i only have 7 models and definitely not enough for 1k unless people just want to punish me every game... guess ill have to wait until i can snag up some more guys and stay on the sidelines until next season.  grrrr stupid me.  i would like to be a cheerleader every now and then cause i do want to learn the rules and tactics.  game i really want to play(football and warhammer fanatic, so it makes sense!)

There is a good chance we can get you a team you can borrow if you would like.

what team you planning on playign?  i am sure one of us has the team....we pretty much have them all...

It is that time again. It is time for another exciting season of BLOOD BOWL! This season, we will have two divisions consisting of 6 teams. Each team will play all 5 teams in their division as  well as 3 inter-division games. At the conclusion of the 8 games, the top 2 teams in each division will play for the division championship. 

Sports Decapitated Masters Division - Brought to you by Sports Decapitated, the number 2 Blood Bowl magazine; bringing the excitement and mayhem to you each week.

Ork Rinds Majors Division - Sponsored by Orc Rinds, your go to snack when your team is bashing in an opponents skull.

There you have it folks, the 2015 Fall League teams and coaches. First round matches will be posted shortly as well as an updated schedule. If you have any questions please contact me, savion47, the League Commissioner. 

• Like 2

Sports Decapitated Masters Round 1

Orc Rinds Majors Round 1

Matches are posted on the Ordo Bowl site. If you have any questions please let me know.

• Like 1