2015 Fall Ordo Bowl League

savion47

Rhuntar, weekends are easiest for me. Can we do a Saturday/Sunday? Lemme know what works best. :)

Sure thing.  I'll be at game night tonight, but am free this coming weekend for sure.  I'm in  nopo, but can get to any store or open the clubhouse to play there. Saturday is wide open and Sunday i'm running Mordheim at WoW, so it'd need to be either early (before 3?) or late (after 7 or so).

Looks like we'll have some sweet zombie on zombie action.

-jeffrey

• Like 1

Friendly reminder:

Match report sheets can be printed to make it easy to fill out! Go to Matches > Upcoming Matches and find your game and click the "View" button.

Next find the "Download PDF report" and print it out! Now you have an easy way to track the game that will make it easier to enter the match data on ordobowl.com.

If you have any questions let me know.

Sure thing. I'll be at game night tonight, but am free this coming weekend for sure. I'm in nopo, but can get to any store or open the clubhouse to play there. Saturday is wide open and Sunday i'm running Mordheim at WoW, so it'd need to be either early (before 3?) or late (after 7 or so).

Looks like we'll have some sweet zombie on zombie action.

-jeffrey

Can you do 330 at the clubhouse, Saturday?

Round 2:

Sports Decapitated Masters:

• Albion Exiles v. Griptop Poisoners
  • Karaz-a City Chiefs v. Blightwater Brigands
  • Bunny Ranch v. Nephthus Night Night

Orc Rinds Majors:

• Blaarfingaar v. Silverspire Musketballs
  • Dorchadas v. The PALE mALES
  • Itchy Nuisance v. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

I know about 1/2 the games still need to be played, but I want to maximize peoples planning time. Matches will be entered into Ordo Bowl on Sunday. If for some reason you need to get your game early, let me know. Don't forget, there is a break week coming after Round 3 (mainly because I and a number of other coaches are heading up to Spike!) If you need to miss a week and make it up then please arrange it with your opponent and let me know.

Great game, Savion!  That 1 turn attempt was almost awesome.  Happy Time Harry scores a cas & MVP on his first outing for a double 6 skillup roll.  :)  Super tense match.  GL rest of the season!

Reminder:  Roll for Foul Appearance.

I will never remember. Also yes, it was awesome to watch that Italian Push almost happen!

Round 3 Pairings:

A quick note about these matches in regards to the Ordo Bowl site. These matches will NOT be scheduled on the site. Once the game is completed, you will have to PM me telling me the final score. Once I have this information I will make the match in the appropriate division (the winners). In the case of a tie, things get a little complicated. This is due to the way that the software works as games are tied to divisions, not coaches. I have a work around planned but is sure aint pretty. Anyway, the matches.

• Grimtop Poisoners v. Itchy Nuisance
  • Albion Exiles v. Dorchadas
  • Blightwater Brigands v. The PALE mALES
  • Nephrhys Night Night v. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
  • Bunny Ranch v. Blaarfingaar
  • Karaz-a City Chiefs v. Silver Musketballs

Remember that Week 4 is a Break/Make-up week. I know there are a couple games that will likely need to be made up and this is a great time to do it!

Should be able to hire journeyman as one of the options in the team dropdown. IF you selected a Merc instead of a journey man last night then there a couple of problems Sav will need to manually edit

1. You treasury will have been permanently billed as Mercs cost money (base + 30k I think). You will want a refund

2. Your TV for the game might have been wrong

3. You will need to add a basic lineman to your roster, pay for that, and have Sav give it +5 SPPs manually.

How do you load a journeyman? The one I used yesterday earn mvp :( so want to buy her. I used merc but don't think that is right.

Thanks

To get a journeyman for a game you Add a player as normal but check the journeyman box.

To hire journeymen from the game you select the second option is Hire Journeymen. I am going to add another Lineman to your roster with 5 SPP. Make sure to go in and name the player and change the number to what you want.

Sav in my sleep deprived state I failed to question Dave's Data entry and applied the wrong upgrades to the wrong dudes without poking dave. Can we roll back and sort it out??

Cheers

I had a problem translating player number v. the number of the player on the roster. My roster is correct, I messed up the Fitz data entry.