2015 Fall Ordo Bowl League

savion47

• 2 weeks later...

The ladies came in with 12 players & I came in nursing a hangover.  Bunnies started strong, removing 3 zombies to ko's early but some decent positioning forced a score on the 3rd turn.  Biggles popped out his secret voodoo card at the beginning of the next drive to turn his star thrower into a bombardier!  Needless to say, he only got one toss off the rest of the drive & it didn't amount to much.  The undead had 6 turns to grab the ball & run it in as well as remove some ladies along the way & boy oh boy did we ever. 

The cas started hard & early with the dirty player earning his keep & both tackle ghouls ko'ing & cas'ing bunnies left & right.  The apo was blown turn 4 to keep a guard bunny in it but it didn't help.  Turn 8 I was able to run a ghoul in for the tying TD.

1-1 second half & Biggles didn't notice his new bombardier also gained the Secret Weapon skill.  After the fouls& the MB the 2nd half starts with Biggles fielding 6 players.  The ball gets kicked to a mummy on the los who fails the catch (thankfully) & bounces onto the bunnies side of the pitch.  TOUCHBACK!  A ghoul gets the ball & runs up into the cage forcing Biggles to play fast & loose.  It doesn't pay off & the bunnies are down to 3 players by turn 11 or so while the undead are fielding a full 11 with all their positionals.  The dirty player finally gets ejected on a double 6 injury roll.  With the game in the bag Biggles concedes & that's the match.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday faced some tough opposition but came out undefeated the whole season with the only tie going to Shane.  Great games, everyone & GL to all going into the 2016 persistent league. 

Now where's my fancy forum emblem?  :D

• Like 2