Fluger Games Day: August 1st

fluger

I don't yet have a SAGA warband, but I'd love to get a trial game in if someone can loan me a force for a Game. I've read through the rulebook and a couple of batreps, and it sounds like a great system.

Not a problem. Both Fluger and I will have our SAGA warbands with us.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fluger let me know if you want me to bring a setup... I could easily bring one, or two, maybe even three. My truck has the space, but I don't have that much terrain.

Also I'm painting my space marine list it might be fully painted by then just for grins!

I have 4 folding tables and 3 boards, but terrain for about 2 (more if we go with my unfinished Ork Shany town stuff).  So, mostly another table or two wouldn't go amiss, but as much terrain as possible is the big thing. 

man I gotta work that day, stupid patching weekend work. :sad:

Lame, dude. 

Ready shmeady Pax! This is garage hammer at its finest, ie play what you want not what you got ready.

Maybe you haven't read my thread, the army was closer to being ready as DA, then I decided to strip and repaint everything again...Yeah, this was totally my fault.