Sigmar Saturday, the 4th.

Hey, 

With the war scrolls dropping Friday night I would like to get a good day of play testing in on the 4th if anyone is interested. Im sure we all have parties and events planned but I have time during the day up until about 5pm if anyone wants to get together at Dice Age, Mythic Realms, or even my place. 

Who's down!? We have a lot to learn and play test, perhaps its not so bad. We will only know once we start playing. 

Ill take a look at the available Scrolls on friday at launch and then see what i have that has scrolls and bring either Warriors of Chaos along, Empire or O&G's! or maybe my beast men if they get some love. 

I have to be somewhere at 2pm so can play till about 1.30. :)

See ya then

Sam

I -think- I have permission to bring some of my figs and might could try it out for a little bit before being dragged off to family 4th of July stuff. Big cook-out that evening and all, gotta make my home-made ice cream, etc. :) But I will try to be there at opening (11am it looks like), and if there's a spare person, I'll have print-outs for all my stuff in case someone wants to toss some dice! :)

-Tim

Lets go to Mythic Realm and meet when they open at 11am, play until like 3 or 4. I will be bringing Elves. 

Please please PLEASE write up your games, take pics if you can stand it, and post your initial reactions and thoughts!  I'm going to steadfastly avoid diving into AoS until after OFCC so I can stay focused on painting my remaining guys, but I'm dying to hear from other Ordo-ites what they think!!

• Like 2

@NTK and Peanut, 

I will certainly do so. I hope to get a few games in, 3-4 depending on how long they take. Im assuming not long if we go with a 100 model cap. 

Sam, Tim, look forward to seeing you guys there. Hope we can muster a few more!

@NTK and Peanut, 

I will certainly do so. I hope to get a few games in, 3-4 depending on how long they take. Im assuming not long if we go with a 100 model cap. 

Sam, Tim, look forward to seeing you guys there. Hope we can muster a few more!

Definitely Fixxer!

I am in the same boat as Sam - I will be there at 11, but can't stay too terribly long (couple hours) before I have to go do family stuff for the 4th. But I will play, watch, whatever, to see how it goes! :)

Looking forward to meeting you and Sam and anyone else who shows! :)

@MN, 50 maybe, but I was and am considering Skaven and O&G in the case Sam brings that.  I think a Skaven army will be over 50 easily. 

I'm bringing 'about' 50 skaven too. Since there are no points values, it's a bit harder to say what a clan-rat or a stormvermin is 'worth'. I noticed one of the new book scenarios had been posted on Dakka (see below).

One side (the good guys) has 9 figs. The bad guys have 26. :)   No idea if that is meant to be a 'fair' fight or not. Both sides have 3 'units' or 'warscrolls'.

CI8x4i6UAAEQrKI.jpg

Looks like some of the Warscrolls are going up.

Chaos:

http://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Compendiums/warhammer-aos-warriors-of-chaos-en.pdf

Looks like they're all up if you go to GW's site, and choose the UK version, then click on a race's battalion boxed-set. That's how I found the Skaven list.

http://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Compendiums/warhammer-aos-skaven-en.pdf

and Beastmen

http://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Compendiums/warhammer-aos-beastmen-en.pdf

Printing my pdf now! :)