Return of the Lion?

sgt_smokey_bacon

SO, I have a job lead. SODO area of Seattle. It will require relocation from Las Vegas. Looking for recommendations on areas to move to. Rent budget will be about 1K a month. Looking for a 1 Bedroom, for a period of 6 months to 1 year, as my family (Sister, Brother-in-Law, Nephew and eventually my Mom) will be relocating back to Seattle soon-ish.

Also need the heads-up on where I can play 40K, and of course, pick up the vital necessities of codexs and such in the Seattle area. Thanks in advance!

• Like 3

Awesome! Gonna be great to have you back around again!

No idea on living spaces, but gaming-wise Card Kingdom up in Ballard is pretty good, and I've started hopping on the ferry over to Bremerton to hit up Blue Sky Hobbies and I'm really liking their scene. They're like 3 blocks from the ferry terminal on the Bremerton side.

SO, I have a job lead. SODO area of Seattle. It will require relocation from Las Vegas. Looking for recommendations on areas to move to. Rent budget will be about 1K a month. Looking for a 1 Bedroom, for a period of 6 months to 1 year, as my family (Sister, Brother-in-Law, Nephew and eventually my Mom) will be relocating back to Seattle soon-ish.

Also need the heads-up on where I can play 40K, and of course, pick up the vital necessities of codexs and such in the Seattle area. Thanks in advance!

1k a month is on the high end of beaverton low income housing.....

I phone interviewed with the President of the company, and got the job. I'm waiting for the official offer, but I WILL be relocating to Seattle within the next 2 weeks. Looking for places in the Renton, White Center, West Seattle, type areas. I'm Super Excited to be returning to the area, and have never been so stoked about a job, EVER. I'm looking forward to getting many good games in, in the Very Near future.

• Like 4

Ok, it's happening. I'll be in Seattle Thursday, 7/9. I've hit a snag, though. My friend I was originally planning on staying with (2 days, while I find a place of my own) can't do it. I'm in desperate need of a couch or some carpet to lie flat on, for this coming Thursday. If anyone knows of a spot, please, let me know, I will be much in your debt.

• Like 2

Once again, Much thanks to Fluger for the couch & game action. It was great to play 7e by the numbers, and Fluger gave great tactical advice that allowed me to at least get a victory point or two, so it wasn't a complete shutout. I'm now back in Seattle proper, and although I don't have a place as of yet, I'm working on it. Hit up Card Kingdom today and picked up my new codex.

• Like 3