Will you play Age of Sigmar? (Poll)

Will you play Age of Sigmar?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play Age of Sigmar?

I'm getting the feeling that you guys are gonna play it to confirm your suspicions. Just because it looks like s*** and smells like s***, sometimes you got to play with the s*** and say "Yep, that's s***."

:wink:

Seems like a good pickup game or pub game. I play 9 other systems. What's one more?

I voted yes because I'm going to give it a try but I can't see this game lasting too long on my gaming time

Bro.G., you get a lot of [big bad swear word] for your pessimism and stubborn attitude.  But, after all of that, to see you at least willing to try the game out speaks volumes.   Good on you, man.  Hope it doesn't suck too bad.

• Like 6

I'll give it a try...

Will it get painting my 100 odd warriors? Not sure I'll get that far.

My major concern is what it will do to a) the tourney scene, and b) how many veterans will quit the game (one major player has already).

And I'll be giving Kings of War a go....

Bro G has been the big KoW booster around here, so dkieft is crediting him with your potential conversion.

No, its more like I've known Ronnie for a few years!!!

The game always looked cool from the start, but I did not want to play another "Warhammer".

And that's not a problem now!