Age of Sigmar has potential!

I'm with OD and jollyork. I have my first game Wednesday and can't wait to play. It even got me to post back on the forums. Hi guys!  /waves

I love Warhammer models, but the barrier to a new army had become so high, and time investment so much, I pretty much could only stick with what I had already. Now I can cherry pick my favorites and build lots of lovely little skirmish forces, and play nice fast games with them.

It's not going to get me my ranks and files fix, but eh, I have my 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th edition books still, not like they caught fire or anything.

I'm also very interested to see the rumored campaign system(s) and scenarios.

Deke out.

Oh and Dashneeb, don't fear, HellDorado is not going away. I have four brand new models getting studio paint jobs right now and more coming. ;)

• Like 4

Okay this has me liking AoS even more than the Bretonnia army book :)  Deke are you coming to OFCC?!?  SAY YES!

Sadly no. Last year it was on top of Gencon, which is now a work obligation. This year it's on top of our company camping/rafting trip. The new single date OFCC is cool, but it makes it so that if I can't make the date I don't get to visit at all.  :(

It makes me sad, I miss you fools. I may just need to schedule a time to come visit, hang out, and play some games independent of OFCC.

• Like 1

I imagine that their license for LoTR ran out and they had to scrap it. 

However they did make the Hobbit rules which are a great addition to the LoTR rules. The only problem is there is a power creep in the Hobbit characters and since there was really only one update to profiles all the point values could use a little update.