Settle a Debate!

fluger

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Man chocolate peanut butter Ice cream? so good.

Also have people tried the Coconut Bliss? They are all delicious (I think maybe even dairy free?) but also have a great chocolate fudge with walnuts in it.

They are dairy free. I make my own all the time.

Simple recipe:

Coconut cream

Frozen bananas

Vanilla

As your base in a food processor, I usually make it berry flavored but have had success with almond butter and coco. Also have down almond butter, a raw egg and coffee for a coffee flavored delight.

• Like 2

They are dairy free. I make my own all the time.

Simple recipe:

Coconut cream

Frozen bananas

Vanilla

As your base in a food processor, I usually make it berry flavored but have had success with almond butter and coco. Also have down almond butter, a raw egg and coffee for a coffee flavored delight.

Hmm I'll remember that. 

Yeah, and a 'majority' of people who buy music love Justin Bieber, so being in the majority isn't ALWAYS cool! :P

Justin Bieber's bestselling album sold a bit over 5 million copies. Taking that as a rough estimate of the number of people who love his music, and assuming (more or less at random) that roughly 10% of the world's population buys music, that would put people who love Justin Bieber at something less than 1% of the music-buying population. Just sayin' ;)

• Like 1

Pecan Pie is terrible. It tastes like what I imagine the Kool-Aid man defecates. It is so sweet and gelatinous that  I am unsure of what the ingredients were initially used to create such a pile. Now nuts in ice-cream or frozen yogurt are just fine. I know they are nuts and lend to one of my favorite ice-cream flavors Rocky Road.

• Like 1

Pecan Pie is terrible. It tastes like what I imagine the Kool-Aid man defecates. It is so sweet and gelatinous that  I am unsure of what the ingredients were initially used to create such a pile. Now nuts in ice-cream or frozen yogurt are just fine. I know they are nuts and lend to one of my favorite ice-cream flavors Rocky Road.

This is an example of pecan pie when pronounced wrong.  Maybe I'll bring you a piece of real pecan pie as a wedding present when I bring the Lizards south.

This is an example of pecan pie when pronounced wrong. Maybe I'll bring you a piece of real pecan pie as a wedding present when I bring the Lizards south.

Please don't I am getting grooms pies as a gift and they will be actual good ones. With fruit and such ya know things that you can discern their origin and meld real flavor into. I actually live near the best pecan orchard in all of Arizona. They have full trees in my neighborhood and I still would never use those wonderful nuts to create swamp butt pie.