Evening AoS game?

Terell

@Rcnjack I have a full Ogre army and a moderate number of High Elves. I have played a couple of times so feel comfortable enough with the rules to play a full sized game (whatever that means anymore). What do you think?

@MexicanNinja Like @dontpanic said its on Foster. I only picked that spot because its open late. I could also do Guardian Games if that works better.

@Rcnjack I have a full Ogre army and a moderate number of High Elves. I have played a couple of times so feel comfortable enough with the rules to play a full sized game (whatever that means anymore). What do you think?

@MexicanNinja Like @dontpanic said its on Foster. I only picked that spot because its open late. I could also do Guardian Games if that works better.

Sounds good:)

Ill just bring my OnG moonclan,its got around 8 Warscrolls I think(2 are hidden fanatics)Should make for around a 2 hour game I think.

Wednesday around 6:00 gonna work for ya?

Sounds good:)

Ill just bring my OnG moonclan,its got around 8 Warscrolls I think(2 are hidden fanatics)Should make for around a 2 hour game I think.

Wednesday around 6:00 gonna work for ya?

Sounds perfect! I am thinking High Elves (because I haven't played them) but we'll see how the spirit moves me.

-T

Guardian works best beacause I know the location; however, I could meet at either place. Let me know where you want to meet at. Also, how do you want to determine the size? I suggest limiting both sides to 100 wounds and this would include summoned units.

Guardian is closer to my job so let's run with that. How about 8 to 10 scrolls like Rcnjack is suggesting? Also what army do you play?

Just as a heads up- Wednesday nights are 40k night at guardian games so it'll probably be pretty tight in there.

I really wanna give this game a try out as well.

Thanks for the heads up. I think we should be ok. It RC on Wed and GG on Thur. 

That thing is bogus as all heck.  Every time I have reserved a table I am told I need to wait to make sure there is one available when I show up.  That tool is complete BS and useless.  At least, in my experience with it.

Hey  man I screwed up. I have a volunteer responsibility this evening. I thought it was next month. I am going to have to take a rain check on the game. Are you free next Wednesday? Also I reserved a table. Never got a confirmation though. If you can get another player it ay be there in my name (Terell).

-T