Skirmish game groups in town?

myleftnut

I've talked to a few people on the fence about Dark Age.  Don't know too much about the game.  The new models are on point.  I may just buy a small force to paint and keep handy.  Do you happen to know the typical model count of a game or what the standard army size is points wise?

There's also a Mordheim 'league' in Portland, and another one in Vancouver, too. And I have seen folks talking about Malifaux at times here, as well.

I love skirmish games myself (LotR, Confrontation, Helldorado, Alkemy), and there are lots of folks out there in the Portland/Van area that enjoy them, as well!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Every once in a while, the conversation around 40k KillZone pops back up.

http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/topic/19955-heralds-of-ruin-kill-team-review/?hl=killzone

http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/topic/20166-kill-team-this-week/?hl=killzone#entry234089 

I have 8 moving boxes of terrain.  

Would any of this work for other skirmish games?

WP_20140118_003.jpg

• Like 3

I play mainly skirmish games. Malifaux is my number one game that I get to play around once a month. I have two painted forces for Infinity, which is high on my list to start playing. And I have two painted forces for Dark Age which I have played once because the rules for that game change so often I haven't had the time or desire to track it. I have two partial painted forces for Relic Knights. And I  have just completed a Wrath of Kings armys. That game is built to play skirmish up through mass battles. 

So I spend more time painting then playing but I'm always interested in playing more when I have time.