Multiple weapon swaps? DA, and GK

Pretty simple, but doesn't seem to be covered very well in the rules.

Can my character upgrade to have one weapon, then upgrade that weapon to have a different weapon?

Likewise, can I include multiple weapon upgrades from the Melee weapons or ranged weapons sections of the wargear?

Specifically looking at DA and GK.

So, a few examples.

GK libby wants the Relic Storm bolter. Relic Storm bolter replaces existing storm bolter. GK libby doesn't come stock with a storm bolter, but has the option to purchase one. Can he purchase the weapon, only to upgrade it into a different weapon?

DA Company Master wants dual Grav Pistols. Ranged weapons allows him to "replace boltgun, bolt pistol, and/or melee weapon with one of the following..." Can I do this twice, once with the default bolt pistol and once with the default melee weapon? Or am I limited to only a single swap?

Here, a BA one:

Can my BA tactical squad sergeant swap his boltgun for a chainsword (free), then swap that chainsword (melee weapon) for a hand flamer(10pts)? He's stock with a BP+boltgun, so if I want dual pistols, this is the only way.

Yeah, that's legit. For instance, it's the only way to get some of the Tyranid Warrior builds from SoB: Deathstorm. They have to trade their Devs for ScyTals, and then those ScyTals for BS/LW or Rending Claws.

Well, that deathstorm supplement actually has a datasheet for each unit within, which are supposed to be "unique units."

But, if you think it's legit, I'm certainly leaning towards the direction that is better for my modeling.