Done, though I would note that the survey which pops up for the Friday X-wing event referenced The Blood Bowl event.  I used the back function and it appeared to be the only one of the few I tested doing this.  I made note of this in my response as well and hope it doesn't interfere with the data/results for the 1-5 feedback.

Done, though I would note that the survey which pops up for the Friday X-wing event referenced The Blood Bowl event.  I used the back function and it appeared to be the only one of the few I tested doing this.  I made note of this in my response as well and hope it doesn't interfere with the data/results for the 1-5 feedback.

Corrected. Thank you for letting me know.

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

I disagree Friday events are affordable and should not be free, because I doubt the attendance on Friday is enough to cover the rental cost for the day.

• Like 2

Didn't see anything about it in the survey, but I wanted to say that I thought this venue was also the best yet. The event hall was quieter than last year's and less hot than any but last year's, and the room I got was a far better value than last year on top of that.

It felt like heaven to be surrounded by all that AC after last year's venue.  :cool:

• Like 2

Parking was worse this year, no free parking anywhere. I ended up getting a $18 parking ticket. :(

I liked this venue for AC, space and bar though!

For Saturday and Sunday all the street parking to the North of the Hilton is free. I parked just across the park both days.

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Friday parking sucked, worse than other venues, though the parking garage across the way was very close.

Saturday and Sunday parking was amazing. Could be within 3 blocks for free. I showed up early so was able to be within a block both days.

Parking was worse this year, no free parking anywhere. I ended up getting a $18 parking ticket. :(

I liked this venue for AC, space and bar though!

Sadly most of the town's parking was taken up saturday by people coming in for the car show.  I found tons of spots near the Hilton, and my car actually sat there for two days straight without any incident.  I mean, the battery was dead, I couldn't move it if I wanted to :)

Sorry to hear you got a ticket though!