Super Salty Gaming in Vancouver,Wa now carrying

SuperSaltyJ

Hey guys!

This is Jake one of the owners of Super Salty Gaming. We are a small shop on the east side of Vancouver, Wa that just opened up in January. We just started carrying 40k and have seen a lot of support already from former Z game goers on the east side and they told us we should pop on here and let you guys know we exist. We are on 1st street just down the street from Costco. all our information is on our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/supersaltygaming We would eventually like to start holding tournaments but just need the know how. Hope to see you guys sometime soon!

post-2842-0-84812000-1437599141_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Hey guys!

This is Jake one of the owners of Super Salty Gaming. We are a small shop on the east side of Vancouver, Wa that just opened up in January. We just started carrying 40k and have seen a lot of support already from former Z game goers on the east side and they told us we should pop on here and let you guys know we exist. We are on 1st street just down the street from Costco. all our information is on our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/supersaltygaming We would eventually like to start holding tournaments but just need the know how. Hope to see you guys sometime soon!

A game store next to a costco? That's awesome.

Too bad you aren't close by...

Haha yeah paxmiles its pretty dangerous. Costco dogs make up an unfortunate amount of our diet!

Yeah, but having an awesome local place to provide much more affordable food than a game store can really afford to provide, is just an awesome win-win. Let's your customers spend more on games, which decreases issues with the hobbies being too expensive.

You might not want, pretre, he's a BETRAYER!

Haha no worries fluger i'll just make sure he is on the other team if we get a big game going.

I'm definitely going to swing by. I'm on 192nd all the time.

Sweet man we are open noon-10pm mon-sat and generally don't kick anyone out till atleast midnight.

• Like 2

I just dropped in here a little bit ago, and met Jake and a few of the regulars.

It definitely has that new store look and feel, seems pretty spacious, light on stock but they do have the GW starter rack there, and I am guessing if things actually grow, they'll expand. Chatted with Jake for quite a bit and sounds like they really do want to get some miniatures stuff going.

And, Jake does NOT play Marines (he's a Tau player), so he gets bonus points in my book! :P

He also mentioned someone had come by talking up Infinity (must have been you, George). I pre-ordered my new Ariadna set awhile back, and though I have not played Infinity in a long, long time, I would love to play again.

• Like 3