Dark eldar vs ad mech

derek

So just to kinda Guage the practicality of this dark eldar vs ad mech the war convocation specifically.

I have access to alot of the dark eldar models So list would be something like this

Real space raiders

Archon agoniser haywire grenades

Warriors x5 blaster venom splinter cannon

warriors x5 blaster venom splinter cannon

warriors x5 blaster venom splinter cannon

warriors x5 blaster venom splinter

razorwing jet fighter dark lance

Ravager 3 dark lances

Corpse thief claw 5 talos

haywire blasters x5

2 liquifer guns

2 ichor injectors

Tell me what you guys think curious about what you guys think want to see what I could do since I haven't played against the convocation yet and have no ideas on rules or anything

Could switch to a cad and have obsec for my army that would help with objectives I know this list lacks alot of anti armour and I have a feeling a knight is gonna be in the list but I don't know if it can be a fw knight or it has to be the normal knights like the paladin and errant. Any ideas and suggestions to deal with this would help

It's all good mainly the formation is what I'm trying to understand I know if I try and spam flyers it'll fail miserably if I try and get close I'll fail too so it's really gonna be luck maybe not using venoms cause it's mainly av I'm gonna deal with

The destroyers should be your first target. They put out the most damage of anything in the list. They only have armor 4, so fold easily. Most likely your second target should be the infiltrators. You do not want want to get in into hand to hand with them. Shoot them. Do you know what version of the war convocation your opponent will be running? Kastelens? Drop pods?

Nobody has any ideas???

Took me a while to figure out what you were asking. Seems rather ambiguous, as you aren't specifying an enemy, just a faction (or more).

You should get a sample opposition list for feedback purposes.

I will note that skitarii have those dune crawlers which notably have interceptor skyfire weapons which ignore cover. Going to want flickerfields on everything, if you don't already have them, as skyfire shoots at full BS against flyers and skimmers. I'm strongly doubting your solo flyer will get to shoot as is. A second flyer isn't a horrible idea.

Not a fan of the talos unit. It's just too many points that can only only engage a single target per turn. Not a replacement for a super heavy. Also lacks an invulnerable save, which really hurts the unit.

Flicker fields are not available to anything besides venoms. I don't believe there's any pods in the list. The talos unit being expensive isnt an issue 600 points for bonus points for every non vehicle unit I kill seems worth it and I'm not sure how many of those grav cannons models he's bringing but I plan ob focusing them down with discentagrator cannons. I don't think the razorwing will do much for me.