4 Canoptek Wraiths - Whip Coils

Deathmarks:
5 Deathmarks

Destroyer Cult:
1 Destroyer Lord - Nightmare Shroud, Warscythe
3 Destroyers
3 Destroyers
3 Destroyers

So CaptainA is amazing and letting me borrow most of this for the tourney however he doesn't own any Deathmarks. Mine unfortuantely are not evfen primed and I wouldn't have tim to finish them up to bring with me.

Anyone have 5 Deathmarks lying around that they could bring to the tourney?

I would go Ultramarines on both your Skyhammer and 1st Company- while Sentinels gives you the reroll on Bolt shots, you're currently kitting extensively with Combis, which you will presumably be using the turn you arrive most of the time. Popping Devastator/Tactical doctrine that turn will significantly up the reliability of your initial bombardment, and they often won't live long beyond that.

I feel iffy on the CAD, although it's not terrible. Lysander is a truck, to be sure, but I guess he's just kinda going with the Sternguard? I'd feel better about him if he had more of a specific purpose, I think.

I find Flamers on the ASM are handy to have, even if they don't always do a lot. It keeps people honest with their model placement and gives you an Ignores Cover weapon, which you otherwise lack any of- and that could be a problem.

• 2 weeks later...