checkerboard or nurgle rats AOS skaven

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/07/age-of-sigmar-competitive-rules-doing-the-rounds.html

When a unit exceeds 10 models, receive 2 models for each one purchased with wounds.

i.e. a unit that begins at Five, 1-wound models, would cost 10 wounds total for a unit of 10, but only 15 wounds for a unit of 20 or 20 wounds for a unit of 30.

You are also allowed more then one standard and musicians.. Tho after looking at my rats i either need to add about ten old skaven, buy a new box or tweak list..

Might just drop some for globes, but this removes size bonus..

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/07/age-of-sigmar-competitive-rules-doing-the-rounds.html

You are also allowed more then one standard and musicians.. Tho after looking at my rats i either need to add about ten old skaven, buy a new box or tweak list..

Might just drop some for globes, but this removes size bonus..

Curious as to why you would want to take more than one Standard or Musician per block?,you can always remove them last along with the champ. Unless you are concerned about certain magic spells or abilities that allow model targeting.

The standards would help me identify unit edges, 3inchs, since i hope to flee and charge often.. and bellringers are my favorite clanrats. Plus its free and allows me to maximize that 3inchs rather then must save musician..

Debating 8 pwg or daemon prince (using oop verminlord)

Skaven shooting looks insane in AoS.

As far as the little guys, I'm sure they will do their part and die while doing some amount of killing. *poke-poke*

Played two demo games, but yeah its fitting my first aos game will see me at about 3 to 1 model advantage, and since they are grouped in clawpack, one warscroll, ensures ive finished deployment first. Tempted to run a team of warpfire throwers like i used to in 5th, i tink.

Plague catapults are actually pretty boss in the AoS rules as they have more range than many shooting attacks.  Get a couple of those, and maybe one more furnace.  The way that pestilens units build off one-another is insane, and they put out a TON of attacks.  Consider the Verminlord corrupter as well.

Good choices, i thinking what to add from warriors of chaos list to stack.. Rather liked the fluff from call of archaon- beneath the black thumb, so wanted to minimize skaven heros

Used Gutrot Spume to mute hero weapons

Orghotts daemonspew or putrid blightking for other example.. Or even daemon unit choices.

• Like 1