Sunday Ordo GN - 8/2 (Mordheim & More!)

Blustorm

I'm planning to be there and kick off some games of Mordheim for the month of august.  

I'll plan to open WoW at 4

Info will be incoming, here and in a thread in Warhammer Universe, but bring a warband and lets play some seriously old school stuff!

I'll have extra warbands if anybody wants to borrow.

(blu, if you want to edit the thread title, to include Mordheim Kickoff, i'd appreciate it :smile: )

I'm planning to be there and kick off some games of Mordheim for the month of august.  Info will be incoming, here and in a thread in Warhammer Universe, but bring a warband and lets play some seriously old school stuff!

I'll have extra warbands if anybody wants to borrow.

(blu, if you want to edit the thread title, to include Mordheim Kickoff, i'd appreciate it :smile: )

My warband is far from done, but if you want to loan me a warband I would love to try it out!

• Like 1

I know nothing about mordheim, but I will be there nonetheless!   The heat is breaking my motivation for learning anything, but if I can get myself going on Sunday morning I'll try putting a war band together.

If I don't have time to pick up the game, I will have stuff with me for fantasy and AoS. 

• Like 1

I know nothing about mordheim, but I will be there nonetheless!   The heat is breaking my motivation for learning anything, but if I can get myself going on Sunday morning I'll try putting a war band together.

If I don't have time to pick up the game, I will have stuff with me for fantasy and AoS. 

emily's playing it.  you wont be the slowest to catch on... :P  the rules are pretty simple i think.  you could really just wing it as long as you bring something legal ;) also, beastmen seem pretty good in it.  skaven seem awesome in it... ive only heard awesome things about mordheim so you should join! 

Sounds like we'll have a decent turnout! I'll be there at 4, but games can start anytime. I'm planning to stay plenty late, so no rush!

I've got scenarios pre-selected, cheat sheets for help with the rules and will have the models we need for random events that will no doubt befall your hapless heroes. (I'll have a selection of these pre-selected as well, just to help games flow, so you can spend less time looking up charts and more time finding wyrdstone)

People can play a few games if time, heat and enthusiasm allow.

We'll chat through Campaign Objectives as well, and folks can lock in their choice anytime before next week.

See y'all tonight!!

• Like 1