Dice Masters?

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

I went 2-1 today at a 'rainbow draft' at Rainy Day Games. We drafted from the most recent set, The Amazing Spider-Man. Drafting Dice Masters is different than drafting M:TG, because in order to be effective you have to draft multiples of the same character to get more than one die each.

In addition to the AoU Starter I was gifted, I have purchased 20 X-Men, 10 DnD, and 15 Spidey blisters. The only reason I haven't purchased any other Starters or Yugi is having not came across them.

I want to say I have a problem, but I've spent less than $50 at the moment.

haha, multiply your spend by 30 and you have mine :)

The package you send should include the following:

___ This packing list

___ Anything related to the product included in the purchase (e.g., character card)

___ All figures listed above. Any figures received not from the packing list will not be replaced.

___ Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

Damaged figures will be replaced with a figure from the same set and rarity.

If not available, a figure from the next set with the same rarity will be used.

Wait, and I have to pay the shipping cost for the two Damaged cards PLUS their dice to get it replaced?  AND I may not get the cards that I got originally?  WTF, Wizkids?!

• 3 weeks later...

I use a beholder to hold an Action in my prep. Next turn it moves into my reserve on the same face and doesn't get rolled with the rest. Can I roll it as part of my re-roll?

I would say no, because the rulebook says the roll and re-roll step is for dice you draw or roll from your prep area.

And although it does come from your prep area, you are not rolling it.  Makes sense.

The ones we ran into today were with Ice Man buffing, gaining an additional +3 attack each turn, and Cerebro on Beast Knocking out an opposing die when fielded and drawing a die when attacking.  How do you counter Cerebro?  Can the Dragons that remove gear target Cerebro?   >_<

Let me know if I'm too much.

Thanks Weav!

• Like 1