The Infinity Run

Raindog

So last night, I was messing around with JSA. That is a fun list. A Shikami, two Tank ML in a Special Fire Team with Domaru, two Ryukken ODD, a Chain Kemp, and a Ninja and 15 points to play with.

CB, 

Please put out more Tunguska models, so I won’t be tempted.

• 2 weeks later...

I played Nomads for the first time in sometime today. 

Joel asked to play Limited Insertion, 300 point, on an OFCC Mission.

He took and all Druze list with Scarface and Cordy, Arslan, an Assault Hacker in a Duo, and a 5 Druze link with an HMG, Killer Hacker, Paramedic, Multi-Sniper and the GL. 

I took a goofy Kitchen sink list since I lacked an Assembled Swast or a Kryza. ODD, Remotes, camo and hacking, were the theme.  I took second turn and turtled. Joel advanced, but did not go for objectives. He placed Scarface in Pitcher range.

I countered by have Balboa toss smoke to block AROs. Then, the Rev Custodier Possessed Scarface. He killed Cordy and the Assault Hacker and died to the Multi-Sniper.

My Intruder HMG killed Arslan and put the other Druze in the link in with Assault Hacker into the Unconscious state before going back into camo.

With five orders left (Druze don't care about LOL), he healed the downed Druze and killed my Intruder HMG.

I ran my Zero to the objective to score.

Then, I walked up my Lunkhod, planted the Koalas, and engaged the Druzes link. He dodged. I shotgunned and knocked down the link to 4.

Joel's Killer Hacker hacker Trinity's Mary Problems and the Rev Cust through the Remote. TheDruze Hacker died to Mary's Lightning, but beat the Rev. The Rev saved. The Lunkhod killed the rest of the Druze, but the HMG.

The HMG moved to score the objective for the win.

On my last turn, Balboa killed the last Druze to remove the scoring Druze to ensure the win. 

logo_504.png Jurisdictional Command of Tunguska
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png10  
logo_1.pngSECURITATE Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
logo_1.pngSECURITATE Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
logo_1.pngSECURITATE MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 21)
logo_1.pngSECURITATE HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 21)
logo_1.pngSECURITATE Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
logo_10.pngPUPPET MASTERS (Minelayer) Submachine Gun, Antipersonnel Mines / PistolKnife. (0.5 | 14)
logo_5.pngKRIZA BORAC Lieutenant HMG / Heavy Pistol, CC Weapon. (2 | 54)
logo_11.pngMARY PROBLEMS Hacker (Forward Deployment L1) Submachine Gun + Zapper, Pitcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 30)
logo_7.pngHECKLER Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Cybermines / Assault Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)
logo_7.pngHECKLER Combi Rifle, Jammer, 1 FastPanda / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)

GROUP 2sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png5  
logo_17.pngLUNOKHOD Heavy Shotgun, Heavy Flamethrower, D-Charges, CrazyKoalas (2) / Electric Pulse. (0 | 25)
logo_7.pngHECKLER Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Cybermines / Assault Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)
logo_22.pngTRANSDUCTOR ZOND Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
logo_22.pngTRANSDUCTOR ZOND Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
logo_24.pngSALYUT (Minesweeper, Repeater) Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)

5.5 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

I am really liking this Tunguska list. I might have the jammer Heckler in the second unit in a swap for the Killer Hacker Heckler, but it seems to have a nice amount of order to achieve objectives. 

Okay Gents, 

I made a decision. I may play Nomads for fun here and there, but really I am shelving them. I still with Haqq for ITS and this fall for the Escalation League, I am playing Vedic. I am going full in. I have the full Cold Front package. (3 Dakinis, Yadu, Naga, Shakra, Deva, + Asuras + Dart). That is a good start. Last night, I played at the fab Glimpses of Wonder and Warfare and bought the Nagas double blister and the Sophotect, Palbot, Netrod pack. Until the list comes out, that should be a good start.  I have picked out a color scheme. It is purple like my Chaos Warriors of old. 

• Like 2

It has begun. I started modeling the basing for my Aleph. I am using an industrial, diamond plate style card as the top of the base. Then, I am adding a few bits here and there. All of the bases are magnetized with rare earth magnets. The first six are done. Then, I flashed and assembled three Net-rods. The Yudbots are up next. 

The Aleph Support box (the Sophotect, 2 Yudbot, and three Netrods) are assembled.

Seven more bases are ready for models. 

The Nagas are next 

I brave the heat and played Capture and Protect against @PaladinX. Joel played a variation of his Druze. Druze are hard to kill and drive away from cover. Small arms bounce off them. They’re a solid faction. 

Starting the crouching Naga. Some how I think of this model as “the” Naga.  It must be after playing @Don't Panic so many times. Honestly, I did not know what there was another model until the two pack cane out.

Pizza Erik’s crouching Naga has a top notch paint job, so I am excited to give it a go.

Lastly, I am selling @Andrewgeddon a box of Chaos Knights in my attempt to clean up and clear out my basement.  It is a shovelful in a hill of sand, but it is a good start. I need to let go. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Raindog said:

Starting the crouching Naga. Some how I think of this model as “the” Naga.  It must be after playing @Don't Panic so many times. Honestly, I did not know what there was another model until the two pack cane out.

Pizza Erik’s crouching Naga has a top notch paint job, so I am excited to give it a go.

Lastly, I am selling @Andrewgeddon a box of Chaos Knights in my attempt to clean up and clear out my basement.  It is a shovelful in a hill of sand, but it is a good start. I need to let go. 

yup one of my fave models!  also, why on earth CB decided to resculpt a naga sniper(which is already an amazing model... actually possibly my fave next to the dasyu hacker) instead of doing the boarding shotgun minelayer just blows my mind... as thats the profile i used in almost every game haha.