The Infinity Run

Raindog

The red layers are done on the Crit-Bot. Now, I am waiting for the wash to dry.

The car accident is starting to cause me physical issues, so I spending a good deal of time with PT and on ice packs and heating pads. Tonight, while sitting on the heating pad, I have been playing around with the Warpath Modular kits. It is a bit like playing with Legos.

• Like 1

Tonight's list. 

logo_51.png Nomads

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

Group 1 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png 10 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0

logo_3.png HELLCAT (Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 23)

logo_6.png REVEREND HEALER MULTI Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, EXP CCW. (37)

logo_5.png REVEREND MOIRA MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Shock CCW. (1.5 | 34)

logo_25.png REVEREND CUSTODIER Hacker (Hacking Device Plus) Lieutenant Combi Rifle + Marker / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 34)

logo_18.png REAKTION ZOND HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)

logo_27.png SIN-EATER HMG / Pistol, CCW. (2 | 33)

logo_1.png ALGUACIL Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (10)

logo_1.png ALGUACIL Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (12)

logo_1.png ALGUACIL (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (12)

Group 2 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png4 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0

logo_1.png ALGUACIL (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (12)

logo_3.png HELLCAT Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (21)

logo_15.png CLOCKMAKER Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (18)

logo_14.png DAKTARI Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (14)

logo_34.png ZONDBOT Electric Pulse. (3)

5.5 SWC | 299 Points

Mantic Terrain for Infinity

On Petre's recommendation, I purchased a kit of Mantic Urban Terrain for their Warpath line. The pieces are like the old building sets I played with as a child. Connector pieces had the walls together.

The walls are very versatile. There are several window, door, wall, and roof pieces and half pieces. Everything looks modular and pre-fabricated like terrain you would find in mining colonies.

Seeming, the combinations should be limited by the number of wall sections, but sadly there are about a third of the connectors need to make buildings. The corner pieces are especially few in number. Wall go in want of use. It is disappointing and a waste.

Tonight's list.

logo_51.png Nomads

Group 1 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png 9 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0
logo_25.png REVEREND CUSTODIER Hacker (Hacking Device Plus) Lieutenant Combi Rifle + Marker / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 34)
logo_3.png HELLCAT Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (22)
logo_4.png INTRUDER HMG, Grenades / Pistol, CCW. (1.5 | 42)
logo_11.png SPEKTR (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (32)

Group 2 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png3 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0
logo_7.png MOBILE BRIGADA Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 43)

5 SWC | 299 Points

Tonight's list.

logo_51.png Nomads

Group 1 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png 9 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0
logo_11.png SPEKTR (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (32)

Group 2 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png3 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0
logo_7.png MOBILE BRIGADA Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 43)

5 SWC | 299 Points

nvm just saw you had a doc lol... i wont be making it tonight.  dont have 2 bucks on me and emily wants some hang time.  good luck and see ya on saturday.  hit me up with a pm if you want a practice game or something this week!

Looks like there are some early shots on the new Spectre model.  Even better if you speak French.

http://www.trictrac.net/actus/avant-premiere-infinity-spektr-nomade

VERY nice model! I say it again - there's stuff in -every- faction that I absolutely love. If I had endless $, I'd own every faction!

I love how he's about to drop a mine. That is so cool.

• Like 3

Possible List

logo_51.png Nomads

Group 1 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png 10 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0
logo_11.png SPEKTR Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (31)

4.5 SWC | 299 Points

• Like 1

List Two:

logo_51.png Nomads

logo_4.png INTRUDER Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, CCW. (0.5 | 43)
logo_11.png SPEKTR Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (31)

logo_3.png HELLCAT Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (24)

5 SWC | 300 Points

• Like 1

I rocked out three games today.

The Fate and Fury tournament was a good way to spend a day.

The first Game was against the Naked Panda and his Hassan. Fortunately, he was clothed. Unfortunately, his tactics were immaculate and his dice were hot. He crit'd me on a 3 on an ARO. The picked up the supplies. I managed my mission card.

The game was clinc on smart play.

The second Game was against Brian and his Neoterrans. Brian like his big Tags. He brought a Jotum last time and a Squalos this time. He had a small force. His Bolt link took his right flank and the Squalos on the other side. For Quandrant Control, that is a hard match. The first turn, I managed to nickel and dime his advance. The next turn, I possessed his Squalos, used it to kill his Engineer, and mined the center of the table. The final turn, I blunted the bolt threat. I squeeked a win.

I learned two big lessons. First, a command token at the beginning of a phase can dispossess a Tag and null a loss of Lieutenant. Second, I did not know if a boarding shotgun hits, but still fails the face to face roll, the first shot is nullified, but not the template laid down from the shotgun.

Finally, I played Dave Morell's Steel Phalanx with Ajaz teamed with Myrmidons and Thorikes team. The table had long lanes and dense clusters of buildings. The game not very bloody. Only a few models went down on each side. Instead, I tried to sacrifice models to slow down his Thorikes while using a FO Spektr to accomplish two Classified missions and the Reverand Custodier walked up to Hack a secondary . Dave picked up one Classified an achieved his second. We managed two turns. If he had a third, he would have a solid third turn.

For the event, I managed fourth behind Eric Grey, Chris Matthews, and Nate Roberts.

Best part of the event, no vaping!

• Like 6