The Infinity Run

Raindog

Four more small boxes are almost done. I need to wash the other side. Then, I worked a bit more on a few more projects.

At game night I played two games of Corregidor vs. Seth's Tohaa and Cody's Combined. I had yet to play either army before. Both were good lessons. At the Club, we were focusing on the ITS MIssion Quadrant Control. I squeaked out a win against Seth, my Hellcat jumped into his back line and killed his Doctor and LT. on the first turn. It put him on the back foot. His zero-vis smoke is awesome as are the chaksa neo-kinetics gunners. Against Cody, I blasted away his force and lost my eyes on the prize. I could have moved my link to win the game, but I wanted to kill Cody's Doctor Worm, and it cost me the game and made it a tie. A lesson well learned.

• Like 2

Tonight, I played an epic game against Rudra. Rudra is a better player than I am. He has played more games than I have and sees the table top with better vision. He worked me over. I missed laying a critical mine and he wiped out a quarter my models. Then, he took the armory. I ran a rambo at the armory with five remaining orders and was lucky. I took and cleared the building with an Intruder Hacker and opened a panalopy.

Corregidor is just fun to play. I don't have the same amount of tools, but learning to make links works is the next development for me in the game.

• Like 2

At the Rampage, Jay was kind enough to to offer me a set of mdf chairs, benches, tables, and planters. The glue on the models was brittle, so the parts would not hold. I reglued them, so I could spray them tomorrow.

I finished the bigger piece I was working on, so my plate is free to work on models.

Tomorrow, is a model day, but I need to stop at the hardware store en route to the club, so I can assemble models properly.

On the podcast front, I listened to all of the Inforwar casts available. The show is from South England near Plymouth. The guys are the players talked about during the Heelanhammer shows.

I started listening to Personal Flashpaper. The cast were peripheral players in the Garagehammer meta.

Both casts are new to the game. Essentially, both groups are Warhammer refugees that started playing the same time as I. They are both good listens for new players.

• Like 1

Models Assembled:

Alguaciles: HMG, painted, older model
Alguaciles: Missile Launcher, painted older model
Alguaciles: Combi Rifle, pink hair, painted, older model
Alguaciles: Combi Rifle, blue hair, painted, older model
Agulaciles: Combi Rifle, blonde hair, painted, older model
Alguaciles: Combi Rifle -male
Alguaciles: Combi Rifle -female
Alguaciles: Combi Rifle -female -primer
Agulaciles: Combi Rifle -male
Alguaciles: Hacker - painted, older model

Bandit w/ Boarding Shotgun
Daktari
Grenzer-
Hellcat Combi-Rifle -painted
Hellcat Adhesive Rifle -painted
Hellcat Boarding Shotgun-primed
Intruder HMG- primed
Intruder -Sniper
Intruder- Combi-

Intervenor- female , older model
Lupe Balboa -
Mobile Brigada - New -
Reverend Custodier w/ combi
Reverend Healer
Reverend Moira
Salyut Zond- painted
Spektr Hacker
Spektr
Spektr -mine layer
Szalamandra -painted
Wildcat w/ Heavy Missile Launcher
Zoe + PiWell

Models yet to Assemble:

Mobile Brigada- Old
Mobile Brigada- new
Interventor and Fast Panda
Interventor and Fast Panda
Wildcat w/ Combi
Wildcat w/ Combi

Senor Massacre

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I took a break from painting models to paint terrain. Last night, I painted three more of those three side video screens. Today, I printed out Infinity and Sci-Fi appropriate "screens" and then cut and glued them into place. Tonight, I cut, then filed neon acrylic rod into the three I painted last night and the two others I had painted in the past. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I started to assemble a 24 inch covered catwalk today using Mantic Deadzone terrain. There are two levels over the ground level. I have a mismash of bits left to use for another project. I would like to make another catwalk, but I have to figure out what to do to make more flooring.....

On the purchasing front, so picked up a Bashi Bouzouk at Guardian.

I started painting different layers. I sprayed on black. Then, I brushed on an half a bottle of bolt gun metal I bought from Derk Kieft in 1997. I had yet to open it. I shooked it hard and it was ready to go. Finally, I started on a rust red base to go under the red paint. The look is to be an old gantry in a factory or in the cargo hold of a ship.

• Like 2

The two foot long, two level, corridor-gantry way is done. The smaller foot long section is done. A small cargo crate is done. Two small boxes are done. Now, I am putting the finishing touches on three dumpsters. One needs a green wash. Then, they will get ads on them.