The Infinity Run

Raindog

Last night, after work, I painted the high-light coats on walls for the club. Then, I started working on  a male Mutt. Yes, I paint slowly. It is for relaxation. I over layer, but it how I like to paint. I am glad I am painting individual models and not whole units of 30 anymore. 

• Like 2

Today, I dragged myself out of bed and made it to the October Exploder. If you have not made it to Glimpses of Wonder and Warfare in Sherwood,  you should. They have good Infinity selection and a clean, well run store. There is plenty of space to play. We had 10 today, we could fit more. Adam or @thediceabide is a solid warcor who runs friendly events. 

Today, he picked the three new scenarios, The Grid, Power Pack, and Acquisition for the event. They are all hard (at least for me) and brain scratchers. I brought two lists, but only used the one like normal. I wished I had used the second list with the smart missiles for the The Grid. Blowing up the Antenna is tricky. 

I played my Haqq Horde. I had a hard time making WIP rolls. Seriously, even for HAQQ, I rolled several 15's and higher. I think I had 8 missed rolls in two games.

I played Alex's Yu-Jing to a tie. I could not break his armor. The game was super bloody and great fun.

We all went to McKenzie's for lunch. This is always a great time. Good fun, company, and beer.

After lunch, I played Adam and his Rodok horde. Adam's dice did not like him. He rolled terribly. He had few successes. 

In the last game, I played the other Eric. His Pan-O were well suited for The Grid. 4 FOS and 3 three missile launchers including the amazing Swiss Miss. He blasted my army to pieces. I sacrificed models for the ability to FO and Shoot targets. Eric spent 8 orders trying to kill my designated target with his Locust Data Tracker. I gritted out  7-6 win in the end. 

I picked up the new kidnap card as my prize. I was very happy to get it. 

• Like 2

Went to Fate & Furt for the Infinity Tourney. Due to time constraints, it was a two round event. It was still a blast. Tony Fern came down from Seattle to play. There eight players, so it was a good turn out. 

First Round, I played Dave M and his ISS. What a weird game. Neither of use could roll low. We could not hit nor dodge,  since we both rolled too high. When we did, we made the armour ave. I failed four buttons pushes that needed a 17. I rolled four 18s in a row. Dave made an insane amount of save. When resorted to chain rifling each other to we could hit. 

I slowly rolled up the objectives for a solid win as Dave ran out of models.

Game Two was against Tony. I made four mistakes in the game. I pushed Tony back, but I extended too far. Them I reminded him with his last three order in hand, it was his last turn. Instead of Extreme Prejudicing a Ghulam, he sat his DT, the Unknown Ranger on the Tech coffin and proceeded to eat armor save after armor save for the 5-2 win.

I bought the new Hassasin Box set. Last night, I started assembling the tasty new female Daylami. 

At gaming tonight, I got trounced my Berman. His dice liked him, two games in a row. I should have gone first. Oh, well.  In Decap, it is hard to hide the Designated Target.  Lesson learned. 

A possible crazy list for next week.........

Hassassin Bahram - Untitled Roster (225/250 | 2.5/5)

Group #1 | 10 Models |  6  4  2 

Muttawi'ah Chain Rifle | E/Marat, Jammer, Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades, Pistol / Knife (5)
 Muttawi'ah Chain Rifle | E/Marat, Jammer, Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades, Pistol / Knife (5)
 Daylami Camo+Panzerfaust | CH: Limited Camouflage, Inferior Infiltration, Panzerfaust, Light Shotgun, Pistol / Knife (8)
 Daylami Camo+Panzerfaust | CH: Limited Camouflage, Inferior Infiltration, Panzerfaust, Light Shotgun, Pistol / Knife (8)
 Farzan Minelayer | Minelayer, Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines, Pistol / Knife (23)
 Farzan Chain Of Command | Chain of Command, Boarding Shotgun, Pistol / Knife (26)
 Farzan Minelayer | Minelayer, Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines, Pistol / Knife (23)
 Ghulam Lieutenant | Lieutenant, Rifle, Light Shotgun, Pistol / Knife (12)
 Barid Hacker | Hacking Device, Rifle, Pitcher, Pistol / Knife (21)
 Fanous Repeater | Flash Pulse / Electric Pulse (8)

Group #2 | 6 Models |  4  2  1 

Fiday Boarding Shotgun | Boarding Shotgun, Smoke Grenades, Pistol / AP CCW (29)
 Ghulam Rifle | Rifle, Light Shotgun, Pistol / Knife (12)
 Ghulam Sniper Rifle | Sniper Rifle, Pistol / Knife (16)
 Ghulam Doctor | Doctor Plus, MediKit, Rifle, Light Shotgun, Pistol / Knife (16)

Open in MayaNet

Next Week's list?

logo_402.png Hack
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png5  orden_irregular.png3  orden_impetuosa.png2
logo_5.pngBARID Hacker (Killer Hacking Device UPGRADE: Lightning) Rifle + Pitcher / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
logo_10.pngFARZAN (Minelayer) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
logo_14.pngRAFIQ REMOTE Rifle + Light Shotgun, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 16)
logo_10.pngFARZAN (Chain of Command) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 26)
logo_17.pngFANOUS REMOTE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
logo_21.pngWARCOR (Sixth Sense L1) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)
logo_11.pngMUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle, E/Marat, Jammer, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)
logo_11.pngMUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle, E/Marat, Jammer, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)

GROUP 2sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png7  orden_irregular.png2  
logo_9.pngFIDAY Boarding Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW, Knife. (0 | 29)
logo_5.pngBARID Hacker (Assault Hacking Device UPGRADE: Icebreaker) Rifle + Pitcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
logo_2.pngGHULAM Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
logo_2.pngGHULAM Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
logo_2.pngGHULAM Hacker (Hacking Device) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 20)
logo_2.pngGHULAM Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 16)
logo_25.pngLEILA SHARIF Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Shock Marksman Rifle, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
logo_1.pngDAYLAMI (CH: Limited Camouflage, Inferior Infiltration) Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 8)
logo_1.pngDAYLAMI (CH: Limited Camouflage, Inferior Infiltration) Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 8)

2.5 SWC | 250 Points

Open in Infinity Army

4 Hackers. 2 Pitchers. 2 Repeaters. 2 Remotes to augment.