The Infinity Run

Raindog

On 1/6/2018 at 1:11 AM, Raindog said:

I wish more companies made ad frames holding on the sides of buildings. 

I wish Chris from Top Down Terrain would finish his ad frames and get them for sale. He had them on his table at OFCC. They were really cool with both free standing and building mounted designs. I know I would pick up a bunch!

4 hours ago, Norrad said:

I wish Chris from Top Down Terrain would finish his ad frames and get them for sale. He had them on his table at OFCC. They were really cool with both free standing and building mounted designs. I know I would pick up a bunch!

@NakedPanda

Amen!

They were very exciting too see. 

I would be buying them, too.  Top Down Terrain products are innovative and of top quality. 

Question One From Tonight’s Game Night.

If there are no troops that are alive, what do Impetous troops do?

They move towards the enemy deployment zone.

Why would this happen?

I played Seth tonight. He took 8 ninjas (Oniwaban, etc) and a TR bot.  The ninjas were all in hidden deployment. After the TR Bot was down, I had nothing to target. 

I played Decapitation against Joel's Greek Trio list. We both played ten man lists. I did my best to starve him of order and deal with Ajax, Achilles, and Hector. Joel has been stomping people with this list at the club. He won the roll off and had me deploy first. I saved a Fiday to drop near his Designated Target.  Ajax and friends was on the right side,. LT. Hector was on the left and Achillies was in the middle. Playing this list is like pouring shots into model only to miss or have the hits bounce off armor. They are all combat beasts. I feed them Fidays and Farzans until the Asiwiras could pour fire into the heroes.

I took out a rampaging Achilles first. Then, Hector went down. Finally, Ajax died to combined fire.

I managed to keep my LT, Designated Target,  and Data Tracker alive.

• Like 1

Well..... I am eliminating the explicatives... I just finished the first holo ad frame. I go to remove the clear plastic covering on the on side. There was adhesive for the plastic sheeting left over. I went to wipe it the adhesive with soap and water. The holo ad started to wipe off. ughhhhhhhhhhh.

Lesson: I am leaving on the protective plastic coating......

• Poop 2

So far this weekend, I painted a great deal of the next holo ad. I need to touch up a few spots. Then, some black lining. 

I bought three more 12" x12 ' risers and started the painting process. 

Tonight, I played two games with my 10 order Hassasin List. It was Show of Force Night. Jay brought two tags to the fight. He won roll off and had me deploy first. I went first. Jay clustered 7 models  on his right flank. My Fiday rolled out smoke, danced into smoke, and started into close combat. Then he laid mines - re-impersonated and danced into combat. Then, he danced out and shotgunned the rest. Jay had three models and was loss of LT. 

We stopped the game.

Then, I played Evan and his Tohaa. He had no Tags, but it was a brilliant list. He had mates, bombs, three triads, Igao, a Nikoul sniper, and big beasts with a handler (Kerial and Surdas).

The Igao went on a run and was  blasted  by  HMG Govad's Breaker pistol.

The Kerial and pets killed the HMG and Fiday (who gave himself up to lay a mine) .  One Surda was eaten by a mine. The Kerial danced out of the other mine's explosion. Meh.

My other Fiday went on a run to help out the team and put himself in scoring range

One of the triads moved up to challenge the Asiwria link and knocked out the Muyibe and Spit-wira.

The Doc-wira took revenge killing the Data Tracker and healed up the Spit-wira. One of the Farzans sat a mine next to the console  and camoed.

Evan rushed the console, but could not take it. I peeled away models and tried to contest it with my last two orders.

The Farzan failed. 

The Spit-wira killed off a model to tip the kill count to my side. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaladinX said:

Would 'Natural Born Warrior' nigate all of that, or just the Martial Arts modifier? 

Natural Born Warrior allows the following:

1. Valor: Courage

2. Surprise Attack

3. Stealth

They can use two Modes.

Mode A cancels all CC Special Skills like Martial Arts, Assault, Guard, Beserk, Dual Wield, Poison, i-Kohl, and poison....

Also, Mode A cannot cancel Stealth or Courage.

Mode B grants +3 attack bonus and +1 Strength.

So yes! NBW rocks.

• Like 1