The Infinity Run

Raindog

I paint like a snail. I am still working on the last holo-ad. At least, I am done with the main section and am now working on the contrast color in the lighting. The first two layers of blue are done. 

Last night, I played Joel. Joel dice hate him. No, really, they do. He had models that were ARM 8 in cover and he would roll ones for armour saves. If he need a 16 or under, uncontested, he would roll 20,17, and 19.....I would roll a six, he needed a 15 or under and would roll 3...2.....3......... BUt to Joel's credit he is never badly phased. He is a tremedous sport. Most people would shout, or dice throw, or table flip...... Joel shrugs his shoulders and carries on.

He's a 10. 

• Thanks 1

Highly Classified is difficult with 10 Orders.  I failed to make an 11 my last roll to attempt the Win against Berman trying to Data Scan. 

In my second game against Jeff, I seemed to crit every other roll. I had at least 8. I lost a model and brought him back with the final order. Jeff played a solid game. We were tied going into my turn in the bottom of 3. We ended 7-5 in my favor. 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, the new proxy models rules make me so happy. I had been mulling over using Morlocks as Jaguars. I just don’t like the Jag models. Now, if I go back to Nomads, I will be subing one for the other. 

Second, I have been painting again. I am working on an Asiwira Doctor. The armor is done. I am working on the weapons, helm, and base. 

• Like 1

Waiting for paint to dry........ before painting the next layer on four models. 

I played Berman’s Nomads tonight. Berman is trying a new list and going away from relying on Szalamandra and trying to play a mix of Zeroes, Kyrza, Evo Hacker, Remotes, and a Jags. 

Berman won WIP and picked to go first, so I had him set up first. 

I dropped a Fiday behind his lines and he spent five orders to wound the Fiday and drop him. 

On my turn, I advanced the Asiwira link and pressed him back. The other Fiday dropped the Kyrza in combat. 

The Kyrza turned out to be Berman’s LT. He spent his turn solidifying his position. 

I advanced the Asiwira link advanced again and dropped a Jag, a flash bot and the Sputnik. The Farzan laid down mines and moved up to shoot the EVO and other flash bot. The flash bot went down, but the EVO made his save. 

On Berman’s third turn he moved his Intruder up to kill the Farzan and placed his remaining models into scoring positions.

On my last turn, I dropped the Jag and a Zero and claimed all three zones. 

• Like 1