The Infinity Run

Raindog

So I'm looking to take your guys' advice and give Red Castle one more shot. I sent them an email this morning, asking if they would grant the aforementioned 20% off Infinity products, and if so, how long it would take for them to order models and have them available to me. I messaged them before 9am this morning. Seeing as they open at noon, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

How long does it usually take to get a response from them?

• Like 1

The painted terrain pieces had their debut. 

Played two games tonight. I played like a Muppet against Exile. I am so inexperienced, I fall into fail easily. The second game was against Don't Panic, I failed to play Nomads properly and tried to reach instead of playing dirty. The remote went on a killing spree, but I still lost the scenario 9-4. 

• Like 1

Tonight I'll be basing a Spetsnaz, Chasseur, and Uxia. Can't WAIT to try these on the table! :)

Huge fan of the Spetsnaz and Chasseur. Haven't tried Uxia yet, but I've got her painted up so just need basing.

The Spetsnaz models and lore are part of what sold me on Ariadna. Elite bastards with gas masks, and their tabletop abilities match up to their reputation in the lore. They had me at bastards.

They have been wounded in every game I have had so far, but they have taken out their share of enemies eveyr time. They can really stack the odds in their favor in gun battles, and barring good rolls, that's the best thing a commander can hope for.

The main downside is post-Spetsnaz depression when they go down. Kazak doctor recommend vodka. It chase away sadness.

• Like 2

Huge fan of the Spetsnaz and Chasseur. Haven't tried Uxia yet, but I've got her painted up so just need basing.

The Spetsnaz models and lore are part of what sold me on Ariadna. Elite bastards with gas masks, and their tabletop abilities match up to their reputation in the lore. They had me at bastards.

They have been wounded in every game I have had so far, but they have taken out their share of enemies eveyr time. They can really stack the odds in their favor in gun battles, and barring good rolls, that's the best thing a commander can hope for.

The main downside is post-Spetsnaz depression when they go down. Kazak doctor recommend vodka. It chase away sadness.

LOL awesome. :)

I get to use a couple of these this week, finally. I've read where all three of these can be little pains in the butt, and I like the idea of giving my opponents some grief! :)

Uxia up-close and personal looks like she could cause some havoc. B5 with her pistols, though her BS is about as bad as they come. What she lacks in quality, she makes up for in quantity, I suppose. LOL! We'll find out!

-Tim

Played a small game with Rudra today. I tried a plan a stuck to it. I tend to suffer my magpieing way across the table, so I do nothing well. The between the markers, the reaction hmg, and the mines. The list did fine.

At this point, I am playing many games against Pan-O. Each faction seems so diverse, that I am never playing the same list twice.

I also did that the game takes so much less time than WHFB. I can get more games, learn more, and spend less time doing it.

• Like 3

ISS models arrived in the mail yesterday. I have to admit I was surprised by the complexity of the metal models immediately after opening the box but everything fit together so well and the models are extremely well cast. Although I'm going to have to go buy a few more smaller brushes to be able to paint the fine details. Didn't really realize how chunky and flat Space marine armor is in comparison. 

• Like 2

Would anyone be up for a game tonight? I'm planning on heading over to Red Castle after work to see if they have anything going on tonight.

We do have something going on tonight - At 7 is the Infinity league. It's the last night of an escalation league so a few people will be getting in their fifth games for that, but there will be pick up games to be had, especially for new folks. Come by! What's your name?

• Like 1

We do have something going on tonight - At 7 is the Infinity league. It's the last night of an escalation league so a few people will be getting in their fifth games for that, but there will be pick up games to be had, especially for new folks. Come by! What's your name?

Great! ill definetly stop by then. At the very least being able to watch a few games will be helpful if you guys don't mind me hanging around. ill bring my minis if anyone has time for a low level game afterwards. My name's David.