starting aleph!

Don't Panic

So I'll finally have internet tmr and might be able to post lists lol. Brought a list pretty similar to what I've been bringing. Msv2 spitfire deva, deva with bot, proxy girls except hacker for mk2 instead of sniper, minelayer naga, FO dasyu, dakini and garuda hmg. I'll try and give a more detailed BR tomorrow But some fun games with rudra and Jay. Beer was delicious as usual at green dragon. Fun night!

• Like 2

so i gave in to some deals on mini market for the generic looking pan-o TAG and 2 acontecimento regulars.  so looks like that sectional will be my next go to!  that will be quite the slow process i think cause i want to use aleph for a while and im hoping the update a few regiments in the meantime.  but i really like the bagh-mari.  the regular sapper sniper i think will be amazing in a link.  and the sihk look like a ton of fun.  i also want an guardo de assulta.  think i have a thing for synch'd units lol as i also want the heavy shotgun and heavy flame bot as well.  in due time...  in the meantime im painting some of my aleph bros up today and just primed some terrain.  reminds me i need to re-glue one of my dumpsters cause i forgot it broke a while back!

• Like 1

Well your dice were definitely nate-like more than anything. The garuda I played pretty opportunistic due to that back fire lane. But I totally misplayed that cause I forgot your sniper had TO. Hitting on 3s is never good even with a hmg. I should have played the odds more and brought the msv2 spitfire deva up. As for handle on aleph I don't know if I do yet but the list I've been sticking to I'm starting to get a feel for it. As much as I like the mk2 hacker I think I like the sniper more as a long range weapon my list needs. The TR bot I expect to die first turn so I need a long range threat after first turn lol. I do have to make the choice between hmg garuda or mk2 sniper due to swc. The combi garuda actually works just fine usually.

I got an insane amount of painting done yesterday. Got many washes and layers on most models. Need to learn highlighting someday. I'm scared I'm going to mess it up big with my clumsy hands lol. Sam(splinx) did teach me how to dry brush correctly though at his paint thing at pdx gamestore so at least I know how to do something right lol. The book by giraldez helps though..

• Like 1