Mollyfox rules questions

orkdork

Hey dudes,

We have a couple questions we haven't yet find the answers for, so we are wondering if you guys could help us out.

-what is the engagement range of a model with no close attacks, like Molly Swuadpprridge?

-if I cast obey on an enemy and take an interact action, whose crew do these actions resolve as? Can I flip a squatters token to my crew?

-if I cast obey on an enemy and take a walk action, which crews count for disengage strikes?

Thanks dudes!

1- They have no engagement range and cannot make disengaging strikes. They are still considered to be engaged when within an enemy's close weapon range.

2- the model is still friendly to its own crew, it would drop its own crews scheme marker.

3- same answer, only models it considers enemies can make disengaging strikes. So you would obey it and choose not to make those disengaging strikes.

• Like 1

Another obey question: the rules state that a "defending friendly model may choose to lose the duel", flipping no cards but getting a tie result. Does this mean that if I use an obey on an enemy model to attack, my opponent can force a minus 2 damage flip in exchange for auto failing the defense?

• Like 1