Escalation league at Super Salty Gaming in Vancouver

George

wish this was on a weekend... the 1-2 hour rush hour traffic to vancouver is something i dont think ill ever do voluntarily again :(

Sorry to hear that. We will be doing a 300 point ITS tournament in Oct for it. That will be on a Saturday and hopefully you can make that. 

• Like 2

George!

I swung by SS and picked up my figs! Yay!

But there were no maps/missions/charts/free stuff/etc on the shop walls yet! Was I just a bit too early? :)

Are there any special 'rules' we need to know for an Esc. League? Using the same faction throughout? Can we change the list from game to game, or just add more stuff to the list we start with? Figures must be painted, I assume?

I should even have my book by then! :)

-Tim

George!

I swung by SS and picked up my figs! Yay!

But there were no maps/missions/charts/free stuff/etc on the shop walls yet! Was I just a bit too early? :)

Are there any special 'rules' we need to know for an Esc. League? Using the same faction throughout? Can we change the list from game to game, or just add more stuff to the list we start with? Figures must be painted, I assume?

I should even have my book by then! :)

-Tim

I'll post the missions each week at the store. Not sure what free stuff you're looking for. If there is anything specific you need, let me know and we'll see what we can do. You can play whatever faction you want throughout the whole thing. You can change up if you want to. Just have to go by the points for the week. 

I'll post the missions each week at the store. Not sure what free stuff you're looking for. If there is anything specific you need, let me know and we'll see what we can do. You can play whatever faction you want throughout the whole thing. You can change up if you want to. Just have to go by the points for the week. 

I was just giving you a little grief, George! I assume the league is free, though? Or is there some small charge to participate?

Thanks!

-Tim

• Like 1

I was just giving you a little grief, George! I assume the league is free, though? Or is there some small charge to participate?

Thanks!

-Tim

Good question. I've talked to Greg at SSG and I suggested that we charge $10 for the league. This will help pay for prize support and such. This fee will get you into the tournament we're having at the end of the league. Depending on how many people we get in the league will affect the amount of prize support. If we have room in the tournament after the league for more people, we'll open it up to others who would have to pay for a spot in the league, probably $10 as well. 

• Like 1