Ordo Bowl Spring Training Tournament - BB7s - Nov. 7

savion47

Even more exciting news!

I will have Desperate Measures Cards available for those who will need them for a match. All you need to do is come up to me before your match and ask for one. This is a simple way to determine what Desperate Measure you get and describe what it does in one simple to use card. 

Also, if you would like me to check your roster before the event please either post it here or PM me. Some small things to remember:

1. minimum 7 players, max 10

2. FF costs 20gp to buy, but only adds 10 to team value

3. 1/2 the number of positionals rounding up.

I am really looking forward to the event. Pitch design is complete and are awaiting being sent to the printer, awards are in my hands and being finalized, Desperate Measure cards are almost complete. I think it will be a really fun event!

Arg... I was looking at Lizardmen but I can't fit in 7 players if I actually bring positionals.

1 Kroz 14

3 Saurus 24

2 Skink 12

= 50gp, not enough for the 3rd skink

give me +1 gp and I'll would bring the 7th.

Ignore that brief change. I deleted the post. I have a better fix...

NO Journeymen or Mercenaries can be hired. Reason being is loner really has no effect for the most part in this type of game. So people could essentially only buy positionals and save their money to spend on other things.