Ordo Bowl Spring Training Tournament - BB7s - Nov. 7

savion47

Had some questions regarding kick off. I personally think the rule is clear but I will reiterate how it works.

1. Kick team places ball anywhere in front of their own line of scrimmage.

2. Scatter the ball as normal. If the ball crosses the kicking teams line of scrimmage or goes off the pitch it is a touchback. Yes the ball can land in the space between the both teams line of scrimmage

3. kick off result. A few things to note here:  

High Kick - yes, one player can cross the line of scrimmage to catch the ball.

A player with Kick Off Return CANNOT cross their own line of scrimmage during the kick off 

Blitz - Yes, every player gets to move forward... it is very powerful if the ball is kicked into the middle.

If you have any questions please let me know. I am looking forward to the event and seeing how terrible of an idea this was and fixing it a year from now.

• Like 1

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

I think he's really wondering why his price got reduced.

On a successful roll He should give a player a roll on the mutation table and call him a wandering Frankenstien.

I decided to lower the Wandering Apoth for 2 reasons.

1. They suck

2. With the lack of journeymen it provides an option for people to try and keep players alive and not get completely screwed in the first few games and never recover. I will allow people to restart if they get completely wiped out though. It will be rare IF it happens.