Drafting an AoS Organized Play Format C&C

Hey Guys,

I am actually one of those in the camp that Age of Sigmar is a wonderful game that just needs more content to shine but until we can get some content to formalize around, I wanted to see if I could try my hand at creating some material for the Event.

I am coming to AoS from a warhammer 40k mindset and thus I turned to something I am familiar with which is the ITC Format missions for 40k. It dawned on me that aside form just setting up and killing each other, the only form of somewhat organized play missions would be coming from the book scenarios which I hope to incorporate more into the format but for now I wanted to see what people original view of this would be.

Link to File

• Like 3

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Interesting idea but I feel it borrows too much from 40k where it does have a unique flavor. Keep up the refinement. This is coming from a guy who hasn't played yet so take my comment with a grain of salt. I am getting into AoS because I want something different.

• Like 1

Interesting idea but I feel it borrows too much from 40k where it does have a unique flavor. Keep up the refinement. This is coming from a guy who hasn't played yet so take my comment with a grain of salt. I am getting into AoS because I want something different.

I feel the same way, I need to play more of the new Book Scenarios and see if I can incorporate their win mechanic in the Primary portion of the Missions.

• Like 1

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Great thing is this a beer and pretzels game so you can get whacky. Capture the flag. Plus with movement being variable to models move around the board scenario can be a good one.

Like hot spot objectives. Place 4 roll a d6 1-4 is the corresponding objective and gain a point a turn you can hold it. 5 is odd objectives hot 6 even are hot.