Thank you for Tournament at Mox's

MattS

As the title says, thanks from one of the Portland crew, it was a wonderful time. I enjoyed meeting all of you and my one complaint was that with 13 other players I didn't get to play against more of you. 

Our group had a three hour drive during which we regaled each other with glorious stories about our various opponents and bemoaned mistakes that we made. It was well organized, the terrain came together well for a tournament that sounds like it grew considerably over just the last two weeks.

I look forward to the next time I can attend a tournament with any of you. 

Cheers.

• Like 4

Severely rad having seen new faces! Only Portland chap I got to roll with was my round 2 PanO mate (I dont know his forum handle but his name was Dan if I heard correctly), so I call y'all out next time!

I am always extremely thankful to play people who are savvy on the rules, and civil on the table!

A bajillion thanks for making the drive, and for the consideration you showed by bringing terrain with you.

Hope to see some of you again when I make it down in a month.

Chris (the tall guy)

• Like 3