Bellingham Warhamsters come play games in September on the first day of that month, and maybe go have a beer, too. I don't know, it's just a thought.

Fix

Hey Jim, I have a 150 point game of Infinity planned with the new guy Lief, but after that I would be totally down to play a game of Frostgrave and see how the 2d10 fix works.

Cool - Let me know how many $gold$ worth of models and magic items you'll be using, and I'll only take the models from my existing warband that match that. Maybe counting each additional mage level as 50 gold crowns? I'm not sure the best fix on that. Frostgrave desperately needs a Blood Bowl-style underdog merc/upgrade drafting mechanism.

Cool - Let me know how many $gold$ worth of models and magic items you'll be using, and I'll only take the models from my existing warband that match that. Maybe counting each additional mage level as 50 gold crowns? I'm not sure the best fix on that. Frostgrave desperately needs a Blood Bowl-style underdog merc/upgrade drafting mechanism.

660 Gold, Wizard lvl 2

That sounds right? I'm pretty burned out from doing pax all weekend though. Can I postpone that to next Tues?

Postponed and PAXjealous and oh god, I have nothing to play this week!  Halp!

*Sets cyborg target eyes on Nathan.  Everything is red or green and overlaid with a Wargames 80's grid.*

I have a bunch of really bad 20mm models.  Let's do that deathrace thing and come up with some rules for running down civvies for points or some such, question mark?

I'll be there with my 40k kill team stuff and 150-200 points worth of Nomads for infinity if anyone is looking for a game. I can only stay until 8:30 due to work though.

I would be down for some Infinity. Start at 6pm? That should give us ample time.

We can go for 200 pts. Up to you if you want to do an objective game or just keep with annihilation for now.