TAGs...

Don't Panic

looked up both of those.  wow they are very good.  a TAG with TO sounds like a nightmare and the HRMG is nasty.  cool, well that makes me want to get one and rampage around like a kid playing with a T-Rex for the first time... although i could always just bring achilles if either of you bring a TAG and see how that matchup goes.  i think an actual TAG takes him down, unless you're silly enough to let him get into CC with you...

as for seraph, rumors are it will be out this fall sometime.  although seraph has been rumored many times kinda like bret players hoping for a new army book.

the aleph TAG has one nice thing in that is has MSV2, strategos L3.  those are both pretty rad.  but its 120 points and 3 SWC.  the one from combined army looks like the nastiest one of the bunch but i could be wrong.  look up avatar, my jaw dropped a bit from its stats.  

• Like 1

Antipode packs will demolish a TAG... if they can get there hahahah

I have a tactic for that. It's called "Operation: Blackout".

1. Set-up table and Deploy.

2. Memorize layout of board and location of your antipodes and enemy TAG.

3. Point over your opponent's shoulder to something behind him.

4. When he turns - turn off the lights.

5. Move Antipodes quickly to a favorable position.

6. Turn on lights.

7. Blame the utility company.

8. Proceed with TAG beatdown.

• Like 2

lol but each antipode pack has 3 dudes right?  hard to kill all those guys with super high phys... unless you have oh idk a heavy flamethrower or something  :biggrin: .  so i think my next purchase will either be a marut or some mercs that look fun.  anyone know the page that tells you which mercs your faction can use or can you use all of them?

• Like 1

I have a tactic for that. It's called "Operation: Blackout".

1. Set-up table and Deploy.

2. Memorize layout of board and location of your antipodes and enemy TAG.

3. Point over your opponent's shoulder to something behind him.

4. When he turns - turn off the lights.

5. Move Antipodes quickly to a favorable position.

6. Turn on lights.

7. Blame the utility company.

8. Proceed with TAG beatdown.

You are on to something here, what will be the most meta-tactic those backwater Ariadnan scum have ever devised!

• Like 1

lol but each antipode pack has 3 dudes right?  hard to kill all those guys with super high phys... unless you have oh idk a heavy flamethrower or something  :biggrin: .  so i think my next purchase will either be a marut or some mercs that look fun.  anyone know the page that tells you which mercs your faction can use or can you use all of them?

The official army builder has all that info on there! Mostly mercs are available to vanilla armies