Escalation League, Week Two: Lockpicker

Raindog

My wife said she saw you! I am a fish out of water in places like that seeing as I know very little about the anime and the star wars hahaha

And the dice bag will bring my already above average rolls in to a whole new level of awesome!

Never owned a dice bag before, and this will be my first and last, I absolutely love it!

Yes!

Your lovely wife was across the aisle and one booth down.  I hope she had a good con. I bought a t-shirt from her booth partner. 

The con has little to do with anime and star wars. I like watching the people. The are all so excited to be at the event. The artists are kind and helpful. You can talk to them and learn. The costumes are fun, but I am so out of touch, I do not know most of the characters.

I passed along a bag since you have been so generous to us. One good turn deserves another. I thought it was the right size for a handful of proper set of D20s. The bag is reversible, so you can change themes to suit  your mood. 

Cheers,

RD

• Like 1

Thinking about this list instead:

logo_51.png Nomads
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

Group 1 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png9 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0
logo_1.png ALGUACIL Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (10)
logo_25.png REVEREND CUSTODIER Hacker (Hacking Device Plus) Lieutenant Combi Rifle + Marker / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 34)
logo_11.png SPEKTR Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 36)
logo_18.png REAKTION ZOND HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)
logo_14.png DAKTARI Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (14)
logo_1.png ALGUACIL (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (12)
logo_1.png ALGUACIL HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 18)

3 SWC | 170 Points