Ordo Stunty Leeg

Frostitute

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

I put my order in. I'm going skinks. [big bad swear word]ing raptors for the win. Talk about scary blitzers going to love feeding that guy stunty meat.

Stunty Leeg has been installed into the ordobowl.com site. When creating a new team, you will now see a bunch of teams that start with "SL". These are the Stunty Leeg teams. Let me know if you fine any errors as I did not go through a check to make sure every teams data was correct.

I made a new team "Torment of Fire" a Horrors of Tzeentch team but the "Race" record is blank I can't add any players to it. So sad.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed a skill problem on the stunty leeg file loaded into the website. It has the skills for Alligator Warriors all wrong. I will be diving into the code again to see how to change this... I am not excited. Please let me know if you find any other issues. Check the skills for the team you are playing against the document.

Found another error and reduced Flamers on the Horrors of Tzeentch by 5k.

Dave, I added the 10k back to your treasury.

There is a good chance the stuntly leeg data on the site was made with an old version (I did not make it). I will try to correct the errors I find, but make sure to check the rosters you build and elt me know if they are wrong.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...