Ordo Bowl Persistent League

savion47

• 4 weeks later...

I am really looking forward to next year and the league. For the most part everyone has been awesome and I hope everyone has had a great time. Feel free to build your teams on the site. Here is how:

1. Build your team as normal with your 1mil cash. If you are drafting players, please add them to your roster. Remember to leave enough cash to pay for the skills.
  2. If you are drafting players, please PM me with the team name, the players to be drafted and the player numbers, and the skills they got. I will need to go through and level up the players manually and take away the cash for them.
  3. Post up your team name here and I will add it next to your name in the first post so everyone can see the list of teams.

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

More the merrier you would be gladly welcomed. Come on down on a Tuesday before if you want to meet up with some of the league players.

We also will have a stunty league running congruently if interested check out the stunty thread.

• 3 weeks later...

A little over a month before the league starts. Only two coaches have given me their draft choices. Please try to do so well ahead of your first game!

If you are interested in playing in the league and not on the list already let me know! The more the merrier! I can answer any questions you have and help you get set up with the ordobowl.com site.

• 2 weeks later...

A little over a month before the league starts. Only two coaches have given me their draft choices. Please try to do so well ahead of your first game!

If you are interested in playing in the league and not on the list already let me know! The more the merrier! I can answer any questions you have and help you get set up with the ordobowl.com site.

This again! Except we are under a month now. 

I assume you will need a 10th team before I am in?

What do you mean by draft choices?

Odd number are fine as I will just work a bye week into the schedule for everyone.

The draft stuff is for people who participated in the Blood Bowl 7s tournament. Those coaches are allowed to draft players left on that roster of that event at full cost to their new teams at full cost for the players and with no extra cash to spend over the normal 1 mil. There are plenty of coaches who did not participate in the event (including myself) and will have a normal starting roster. This whole thing came about because last year was mainly me experimenting with a few league ideas and this year I plan to keep everything persistent going forward for as long as possible (hopefully many years) and the event and draft was the consolation prize everyone having to start over.

When are week 1 matchups being posted?

I will get the first game out as soon as possible, but I do not know when that will be right now. 

I'd like to join. New to the area but not Blood Bowl.

Race: Orcs

Team: Ard Ballerz

Other than creating the other account and building my team do I need to do anything?

Nope, I will be collecting the $10 league fees for this season as I see people. I will be posting a lot more info here in the week leading up to game 1.

Everyone, if you are not listed on the 2nd post in this tread please let me know asap that you are playing! Everyone needs to get their accounts and teams created on ordobowl.com asap. The sooner everyone registers and gets their rosters entered, the sooner I can do match ups, and help anyone who is having any technical issues.

Only have 4 teams in on the Ordo Bowl site so far. If you have not done so, please build your roster there and let me know your team name either by PM or by posting here. If you need me to make any updates to your roster please PM me with the important information. 

Please have your rosters done by the end of the week so I can have time to get matches made and posted.