Ordo Bowl Persistent League

savion47

The second week of Round 1 is under way! So far things have started off with a CRUNCH! Two players have ended their Blood Bowl careers in the most violent of ways. I am sure Crunch HeadSmack and Skin'ink will be missed by their respective coaches. Many more players have been injured and coaches are scrambling to find replacements for their next game.

For more information about how the games have been going, see the match write-ups on the front page of ordobowl.com.

I will have matches posted as soon as all games are played. They will be up no later than Sunday the 24th at 10pm.

Well, I never liked Crunch HeadSmack anyway...  good riddance to that git!    Just wish I had the gold to replace him, LOL.

Round 3:

Ok, I think that is everyone. I don't know anymore. Also, things are a little jumbled because 1 game does not seem to have happened. People... play your games... you got 2 weeks... I don't have the energy to relentlessly bug you to get your games in. Please reach out if there is an issue. I hate having to call a game because it did not get played. Rant over... time for sleep.