Warpath kickstarter has gone live

Brother Glacius

Sorry for the lack of link, but you can find it easily enough. Not quite sure I'm going to back this one. The value is no where near what it was for the kings of war kickstarter. There, I spent $150, and brought back over a hundred models. This one currently only has three armies available (no marauders yet at all), and the model count is a lot less. I may get the rules though. Not sure I need any new models.

Sorry for the lack of link, but you can find it easily enough. Not quite sure I'm going to back this one. The value is no where near what it was for the kings of war kickstarter. There, I spent $150, and brought back over a hundred models. This one currently only has three armies available (no marauders yet at all), and the model count is a lot less. I may get the rules though. Not sure I need any new models.

Keep in mind we are on day one. With every Mantic KS, the value gets a LOT higher over the course of the campaign.

I would highly suggest grabbing the EB if it is available, you can always ditch it later.

Nope, my mistake. I got confused. They had a tank for $30, but show two images, and it was right after the dreadnaught upgrades that were 3 for $40. So my brain saw two tanks, and then just stuck a $40 on it. I don't like how mantic is handling this KS at all. Basically have zero desire to toss money into this one, which is a complete turn around. I was planning on backing this a month ago.

Also, GW hasn't totally f*cked 40K yet, so perhaps that is a big part of it too :laugh: