Kingdom death monster amazing!

VonVilkee

i got the core for 200$.  was thinking i could only get an expansion or 2 to supplement my friends buying the core(and me playing with them..) but couldnt resist the price tag on that.  was thinking it was going to be in the 300$+ range minimum.   almost went with the chest but thats just over my limit unfortunately.

sooo pumped

played the game for 12 straight hours early this month and am just straight up hooked.

• Like 1

The gold knight is part of the 1.5 upgrade so he's included with any pledge that has the upgrade kit or the new core game, so pretty much all of them. It's also why the upgrade is $50-60, you're getting much more than a few errata'd cards.

I'm currently pledged for "all the new things"... Might drop down to silver lantern at the end if things don't pan out or when I realize I can't spend that much for realz...

• Like 1

It's a hard choice to be fair. At the moment I am just annoyed that he keeps releasing pinups as I could care less about them. I'm here for content and content accessories.

I think he's just been caught off guard with how fast the kickstarter grew, but he wants to slowly show off new content each day rather than say "well we already hit 4 million so here's everything I thought of making...". I'm expecting a lot more new expansions to come up for the 777 pledge to be worthwhile.

Omg, hardcover rulebook is included in the upgrade! How does Poots make money on this? Soo much value for the $60 upgrade reward never mind the $250 core box.

I got in on the upgrade at 50 bucks... I haven't seen an official statement that the gold knight model is in the upgrade pack... Did I miss it somewhere, as a result of having a one week old daughter...

• Like 1

Hey I'm with you in the expecting more expansions. This is my present to myself and I like giving myself good things. I have been waiting for years now for this to happen. I guess I like the actual gameplay so much when cheesecake models are released I just sigh at the waste of time.

One thing I've noticed is the cheesecake models get used way more... It was easier to build all the pinups and extras than sort through and build the armor set survivors. I planned to magnetize the armor set survivors so I could more closely match their gear grid. This project took far longer than we wanted so we've just been using whatever pinup is closest.

Course I also have the cross over models, and resins from his limited runs...

• Like 2

I got in on the upgrade at 50 bucks... I haven't seen an official statement that the gold knight model is in the upgrade pack... Did I miss it somewhere, as a result of having a one week old daughter...

Update 1 he said "Oh yeah, this has already gone into production months ago and will not effect the estimated timeline of the 1.5 Core Game or 1.5 update pack... at al!!!!!!!". I'm sure it's been said more explicitly somewhere but I'm sure it's included.
  • Like 1

Also from update 3,

What is the Changelog?

The change log is a list of changes and surprises for the 1.5 Core game and 1.5 Update Pack. These are not stretch goals, they were already planned and went off to production months ago. We have earned them all and as I get the chance I will reveal them and talk a bit about the changes.

If your pledge includes a 1.5 core game or 1.5 update pack, you are already getting these.

He was the "final reveal" for the changelog, though Poots revealed him first after the huge initial pledge amount.