Kingdom death monster amazing!

VonVilkee

With how many people are buying in, I'm thinking it may be cheaper with the buyers remorse crowd afterwards.

You might be right... The wife and I both really like the game and Adam proved to me that he values the right things so I'm staying in at my black Friday gamblers pledge the tshirt will be cool and it gets me one of everything... Those buyers remorse fools usually have something jacked up cuz they don't know what they are doing.

I'm excited for the ride and wondering if a balloon will pop at the end and see this drop down a couple of pegs... Prolly not but it is possible.

• Like 2

I'm honestly super confused with the layout of this KS. I went in on Silver Lantern cause I want the chest & the new rulebook (hardbound?!?! /drool!) but I also wanted some expansions for more content. Lions get pretty boring pretty fast & I just don't see any reason to hunt antelope beyond the bladder. Was hoping to get Gorm, Spidicules & maybe a couple other things but I don't see it as being a straightforward option. Am I missing something? Do I need to change my pledge to get expansions? I'm fairly new to KS so I'm probably missing something that's extremely obvious...as usual. ;)

So being new to kickstarter has nothing to do with it. Adam Poots is what I like to call "artsy" he has his vision and business sense be damned.

That said the reason you don't see the original or older expansions is because a full reprint of all has not been announced. I know at five plus million you would think everything would be unlocked but nope. Adam doesn't have enough he is happy enough with (perfection in the vision is very artsy) so he is sticking to a slow reveal over the course of the campaign.

So the only reprints I've seen as add ons right now are the dragon king and dung beetle knight.

If you want everything guaranteed with out having to decipher Poots speak just go Satan's lantern.

If you want to keep at a reasonable cost staying where you are, being patient, and observant will more than likely yield what you want by mid campaign.

Remember we are just a few days in right now and we backers just blew his plans to smithereens!

• Like 1

With one of the reward tiers containing all old expansions and with two expansions already confirmed as available add-ons I think it's a pretty safe bet they'll all be getting reprints and available as add-ons, Poots just hasn't announced them yet. 

As far as how this Kickstarter works, you pledge the amount for the reward tier you want, then add an amount equal to all the add-ons you want to get.  Some time after the campaign you'll get emailed a link to a "pledge manager" where you can select which add-ons you would like to get with your pledged amount.  It hasn't been confirmed yet, but you *should* also be able to increase your pledge within the pledge manager to pick up add-ons if you missed any or calculated incorrectly during the kickstarter.  The First Knight expansion, everything in the "1.5 Changelog", and anything in the Gambler's Chest are included in the Silver Lantern pledge.  To add the Dragon King expansion, for example you'd pledge $270 and select the Silver Lantern reward.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I managed a black Friday gamblers upgrade 777 for all new expansions, pinups, upgrade pack, and gamblers chest with a tshirt? Seemed steep at the beginning but I spent more last ks and don't regret it so I gambled and lordy did it pan out!

Added an extra 125 for the few things it didn't include that I wanted (Satan twins, candy soda pop, Amy zombicide, and the pathfinder set...) the pinup packs and messengers were tempting but I have the models I'll wait for the card packs for the game materials...

• Like 2

I'm in for pretty much same as you, Corey. Last few days has been crazy with all the reveals, and today especially. 3h left!

Yeahs Poots' penchant for throwing all the things into the kickstarter towards the end left the mage sleeves guys a little surprised and caught in the middle with card sleeve production... I'm in that kickstarter as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, VonVilkee said:

So she didn't kill you... will she be dying with you in the kingdom that is death?

She will a bit. She likes the game but it gets to where there's so many moving parts it's hard for her to keep up. There's something about an 8 hour session that turns her off for some reason too. People are weird like that. :huh:

Now the question is, do I start just adding Gorm, Spidicules, Manhunter & Flower Knight? Do I do a People of the Stars campaign? The Sun maybe? ALL THESE OPTIONS!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, VonVilkee said:

Sorry to far north for you... I'm interested but schedules become a pain!

Where are you at, VonVikee?

This is definitely becoming the most expensive board game that I'll never play with other people, heh. It's too much of a pain to haul around & hard to get a dedicated group to play each week with.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, michaels said:

Where are you at, VonVikee?

This is definitely becoming the most expensive board game that I'll never play with other people, heh. It's too much of a pain to haul around & hard to get a dedicated group to play each week with.

Bellingham WA practically Canada...

• Like 2