Bellingham Warhamsters Tuesday 10/13

white_devil

10-4. I'm not testing my planned LVO list yet so I'm up for whatever.

Do you have a list preference? I can go GT level, fluff-bunny, or something in the middle.

Middle I think tending towards challenging. I'm going to the harvester of souls in spokane October 24&25. My parents house is with in 2 miles of the venue and Bob Kelley is cool! Been meaning to make one of his two events each year and finally making it happen.

Middle I think tending towards challenging. I'm going to the harvester of souls in spokane October 24&25. My parents house is with in 2 miles of the venue and Bob Kelley is cool! Been meaning to make one of his two events each year and finally making it happen.

Sounds good. Do they have a mission packet you'd like to test? Or will they be running ITC scenarios?

Thank you, Mr. Graham for the 40k game and the accompanying education, I really appreciate it and you!

To the other 'hamsters that I saw at DTG, thanks for making me feel welcome and for not staring at such a rare sight:  me actually making it to a game night.  I really appreciate everyone's kindness and the evening was just what I needed to unwind from some tension issues elsewhere.

Thanks again!

Stay safe,

don

• Like 1